English Premier League 2021/22 Season

5 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Newcastle fans have reported the banner to the met police as offensive.

"Offensive" in this case meaning "we don't agree with it"?  Or is there something bigoted or racist about that banner that I'm not seeing?  

"Offensive" in this case meaning "we don't agree with it"?  Or is there something bigoted or racist about that banner that I'm not seeing?  

I’m presuming they’re going down the murder route, which would be quite ironic considering they’ve not given a shit about the murder links to the regime.

It does seem like a classic case of - talking about murdering journalists being much worse than actually murdering journalists.  Has the entire Newcastle United support just drank the Saudi Kool Aid then?

12 minutes ago, resk said:

It does seem like a classic case of - talking about murdering journalists being much worse than actually murdering journalists.  Has the entire Newcastle United support just drank the Saudi Kool Aid then?

EA7CD6FC-A7D5-420C-924D-6702FEC0E89B.jpeg.caaf072eb248af725eb75a1c5cc396d8.jpeg

16 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Palace fans expressing their views on the Newcastle takeover.

AAPSaRQ.jpeg

That is all obviously true but you would think that selling them weapons and having British military personnel working on behalf of Saudi Arabia at 16 different locations within Saudi Arabia should be a bigger issue than buying a shite fitba team.

Edited by Detournement