English Premier League 2021/22 Season

14 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Genuinely outstanding behaviour from Shelvey. 

Jonjo Shelvey is not a very smart man

So who is going to be the next Newcastle manager?  My money is on Brendan Rodgers who loves a project and would love to have all of that money at his disposal

Jonjo Shelvey is not a very smart man
So who is going to be the next Newcastle manager?  My money is on Brendan Rodgers who loves a project and would love to have all of that money at his disposal

I reckon they’ll go for an appointment to get to the end of the season, then if they stay up will go all out for Gerrard or Rodgers.

Just watched the highlights of the Newcastle v Tottingham game. The tone of the commentary is bizarrely biased in favour of Newcastle, which was unexpected and quite unpleasant imo. It was like watching an international game where Liam McLeod has to acknowledge that the opposition have scored but is sounding less than happy about it (the presumption being that those at home will be too) whenever Spurs scored. It was a really jarring listen. I get that the propaganda machine will be in full swing to view the takeover by the bloodthirsty barbarians (berberians?) as a net good for the English game, but to hear it through the commentary like this was a bit surprising, and not very pleasant.

Edited by velo army