English Premier League 2021/22 Season

Just watched Man Utd highlights. How shite is Harry Maguire btw? At fault for every single goal and not a word of criticism against him by the panel. Big picture of Pogba and Ronaldo on the screen who were under the spotlight though of course. £80 Million [emoji38]

BBC gossip column (I know, I know) saying Newcastle have budgeted £50m for the next transfer window. Now that would be funny - it's basically loose change to their owners and nothing in Barclays terms. It might get them one of Mbappe's boots.

BBC gossip column (I know, I know) saying Newcastle have budgeted £50m for the next transfer window. Now that would be funny - it's basically loose change to their owners and nothing in Barclays terms. It might get them one of Mbappe's boots.
It will hopefully get them prolific goalscoring defender Shane Duffy

3 hours ago, Ron Aldo said:

1.25 Joe Lintons. There's going to be a lot of fancy dress shops in Newcastle fighting off people wanting refunds on Arab outfits.

1.25 Joe Lintons. There's going to be a lot of fancy dress shops in Newcastle fighting off people wanting refunds on Arab outfits.
The other thing to bear in mind of course is what happens when every selling club knows you are minted beyond comprehension. The January window could be glorious for them. Ideally a disaster that sees them relegated.