English Premier League 2021/22 Season

4 minutes ago, Namond Brice said:

They were slightly short up front last year imo. Lukaku is a huge signing.

Yeah, as a Falkirk fan, signing the right man for the position you are short of is an alien concept to me,  but I can see how it might take you up to the level required to win things.... In theory

It's almost as if Mourinho knew what he was doing leaving Dele Alli in the stands every week.

It's also as if Tottenham are still putting in complete nothing performances and routine defeats in big games, despite a more media friendly manager.

It's almost as if Mourinho knew what he was doing leaving Dele Alli in the stands every week.
It's also as if Tottenham are still putting in complete nothing performances and routine defeats in big games, despite a more media friendly manager.
And Kane being exposed for the flat track bully that he is.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, AMMjag said:

I haven’t seen anything today and avoiding for match of the day, but did Kane do some kind of tribute to the late Jimmy Greaves? Seem the kind of thing he would do.

1 hour ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Do Liverpool even score a clean, nicely worked goal?

It’s all deflections, follow-ups, knock-ins from 2 yards or “the goalkeeper could have done better” goals.

They're poor to watch if you’re a neutral.

There something about their style I really don’t like. They are changing it up a bit now but for a few years they’ve been a long ball team.

13 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
13 hours ago, AMMjag said:

A few people upset that Roy Keane has criticised Kane’s performance yesterday.

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Do Liverpool even score a clean, nicely worked goal?

It’s all deflections, follow-ups, knock-ins from 2 yards or “the goalkeeper could have done better” goals.

They're poor to watch if you’re a neutral.

Get your vote in for Mane’s team goal in MOTD’s August goal of the month. 

Due to Covid and work getting in the way, Saturday was my first football game since a Cardiff away game where Brentford drew 2-2.

Saturday then was absolutely magical, some absolutely top class shite housery after we went down to ten men. Do find it bizarre that there were so few pubs you could go to as an away fan in Wolverhampton though, up them. 

20210918_122317.thumb.jpg.94d47ae88fa4751a67a5a2392be0f40a.jpg