English Premier League 2021/22 Season

2 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

If Leeds get a few here I think we could be in 'scarves and season tickets thrown on the pitch' territory. 

Punching a police horse as well, if we're lucky. 

Edited by vikingTON

4 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

If I were a Leeds player, I would simply just put one of these excellent chances in the net. 

I would simply ask one of my players to maim Saint-Maximin.

You'll go down to 10 men but Newcastle drop down to 0.

Newcastle games, aside from him, are only worth watching to see the fans going mental.

57 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

If Leeds get a few here I think we could be in 'scarves and season tickets thrown on the pitch' territory. 

Newcastle fans tend to be very angry regardless.  Was in the away end at St. James when they got promoted back to the Premier League.  They were a seething mess despite winning the game (3-0 I think) and getting promotion.

Kinda wished that the Saudi takeover of Newcastle had happened. Sure, you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger bunch of insufferable goons if they did come into some oil money, but watching the seethe as they pished 200 mil up the wall every transfer window just to finish between 6th and 12th would be hilarious.

Kinda wished that the Saudi takeover of Newcastle had happened. Sure, you'd be hard pressed to find a bigger bunch of insufferable goons if they did come into some oil money, but watching the seethe as they pished 200 mil up the wall every transfer window just to finish between 6th and 12th would be hilarious.

The anger as they realised they couldn’t spunk £1bn on transfers in one window and it would take them a few years to pull off a Man City would be funny.