English Premier League 2021/22 Season

22 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Mental rumour going about that Odegaard and Lacazette were shagging in the Arsenal changing rooms. I don’t believe it for a second but I do find that hilarious that someone would come up with such a ridiculous rumour emoji38.png

How is this rumour mental and/or ridiculous?

16 hours ago, RawB93 said:

Does anyone else mind when folk were saying James Rodriguez wasn't playing for Everton because he was planning on retiring at the end of the season and transitioning to female?

i recall that, never ruled it out because apparently Colombia is rife with the dick & tits combo

How is this rumour mental and/or ridiculous?

Other than it being just a little bit unexpected that Lacazette and Odegaard would have a sexual relationship - it’s always a bit mental when folk are caught shagging at work. Even more so given their high profile jobs.

https://talksport.com/football/939195/cristiano-ronaldo-man-utd-debut-tv-channel-simon-jordan/

i'm sure someone more invested in P&B could make a thread out of this issue of kick off times, but the non televised event of Ronaldo's return has many armchair fans wetting themselves

3pm on a Saturday is the original and best for me.

1 hour ago, Meldrew said:

https://talksport.com/football/939195/cristiano-ronaldo-man-utd-debut-tv-channel-simon-jordan/

i'm sure someone more invested in P&B could make a thread out of this issue of kick off times, but the non televised event of Ronaldo's return has many armchair fans wetting themselves

3pm on a Saturday is the original and best for me.

Arbroath had a few games moved when Sevco were in our division, one being to 7.45 on a Monday night. It didn’t feel right sitting in the house at 3pm on the Saturday.