Tokyo "2020"

Donathan

3 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Was discussing this prancing horse guff with Mrs. FP last night after hearing Claire Balding and the annoying Lahndahn presenter going full orgasmotron over the taekwondo and swimming and gymnastic performances by Team GB.
"This will inspire thousands of youngsters up and down the land to get into the gym/onto the mat/into the pool...... just amazing..."
However, there is no chat about "da yoot" beating a path to the local paddock to get involved in horse dancing. I wonder why this could be?

It’s actually not as ”posh Tory twat” as you’d think. I grew up in one of the shit areas of Edinburgh and I used to go horse-riding and actually did some dressage and jumping.  It’s true that to get to Olympic level would be tough and expensive but that could be said about stuff like Sailing etc as well. 

Edited by Jambomo

Late to this but Skateboarding is an absolute joke of a sport, watched 10 women doing “tricks” and only 1 didn’t f**k it. Samantha Quek is a Tory c**t and can f**k off. Why did the BBC show some random rowing race last night that that Croatia (I think) won when Ireland were winning there first gold of the games? There’s more people here with an interest in Ireland than probably anywhere else.

Also again f**k Quek.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
Rory McIlroy on the charge if he wins a medal  the seethe is going to be crazy amongst those that don't understand why he is representing Ireland 

Raging Britnats?

gammons and pallet burners 

Just watched some Women's boxing. It was a British girl versus an American girl. You can tell I was paying close attention. Anyway, I'm genuinely interested as to why every time they threw a punch both women shouted what sounded like "juice juice". Anyone?

1 minute ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

Just watched some Women's boxing. It was a British girl versus an American girl. You can tell I was paying close attention. Anyway, I'm genuinely interested as to why every time they threw a punch both women shouted what sounded like "juice juice". Anyone?

It's like the grunters in tennis as far as I know 

Basically there's a theory if you grunt or shout when hitting a ball with a racket/bat/club  or in this case punching it puts your full force behind it or gives it an extra bit of force

Not bothering to show the men's BMX final live when Britain clearly had a medal chance, then showing the women's final and announcing the result of the men's final over the top of it is probably the nadir of the BBC coverage so far.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa