Tokyo "2020"

17 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I've never watched Rugby 7s before. It's actually really entertaining. Fast paced, all action. I'm not sure why it's escaped my radar until now.

Sevens is brilliant to watch.  Can't wait for the series to be back.

Women's weight lifting some words and it's good to know they could carry you home when you've had a bit too much to drink.

I've never watched Rugby 7s before. It's actually really entertaining. Fast paced, all action. I'm not sure why it's escaped my radar until now.
I went to Ibrox both days at the Commonwealth Games, my missus came with me on the Sunday. She knows a little about football and even less about rugby but she loved it. The fact the atmosphere was great and you could drink a cider in your seat certainly helped tbf.

Yaaaaasss! The British girl didn't f**k it up in the last two seconds. Chuck a bronze on the slate. Should help us hold off Bermuda in the medal table.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

GB's women get a deflected equaliser from Caroline Weir to tie things at 1-1 against Canada late in the game. GB go through as group winners if they don't lose.

Team GB finish the Taekwondo with 2 silvers and a bronze but it would have been at least 2 golds and a silver (possibly even 3 golds) if fights were just 5 seconds shorter. 

On 25/07/2021 at 08:07, Ro Sham Bo said:

Somehow I don't think Team GB are going to be troubling the upper echelons of the medal table at this Olympics. 

Well this take aged like absolute milk 

19 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

How is making a horse prance about in ways that are not natural for it not a form of abuse?

If I was a horse I’d want more than a sugar lump to humiliate myself in front of a global tv audience.

Ever wondered why the BBC lost the rights to the TV coverage?

Don't think the likes of Rob Hatch, Carlton Kirkby & Jonathan Harris-Bass will be worried for the foreseeable.

How is making a horse prance about in ways that are not natural for it not a form of abuse?
Watching their medal presentation & it looks like they've stolen the horses nosebags, for masks!