F1 2021

Lyle Lanley

First one I've bought as only recently got into F1 but I'm really enjoying it.

Has its issues though. I use pit assist and at Belgium the game just went fucking mental and started driving into the wall as if the assist wanted to take me back into the normal racing line. I tried using flashback then turning pit assist off in game but the same thing kept happening and I had to just retire from the race.

Also pretty disappointing they've removed raytracing from the PS5 version with the latest patch. Hopefully not too long before they sort that out as it did look spectacular.

I’ve bought all the f1 games and im a little disappointed so far. Breaking point is a nice change but no full f1 calendar (which is kinda understandable due to all the changes and new tracks), no classic cars and removal of different championship modes.

Extra or classic tracks have only appeared once in this game (2013 iirc) and would make it a lot more interesting instead of driving the same old tracks each year.

I’ve bought all the f1 games and im a little disappointed so far. Breaking point is a nice change but no full f1 calendar (which is kinda understandable due to all the changes and new tracks), no classic cars and removal of different championship modes.

Extra or classic tracks have only appeared once in this game (2013 iirc) and would make it a lot more interesting instead of driving the same old tracks each year.

Been enjoying it so far since getting it.

Had a couple of anger causing incidents at the time which can be laughed at now.

At Mexico my engine packed up after only 8 laps 🤬🤬🤬 resulting in an automatic retirement. 

And at Abu Dhabi Vettel lost went in to a spin  and ended up taking us both out the race.

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

I was away to start my team until i noticed the lack of car designs, bit annoying so i’ll wait until i unlock more.

Just had a very crazy Spanish GP

A virtual safety car followed immediately by a full safety car and retirements of Perez, Russell and Shwartzman.

All in the opening 4 laps 😂😂😂

Victory by a 1.172 second margin was achieved

Anyone finding driving in the wet absolutely brutal in this game? In previous games I've been really good in the wet but I'm finding it very difficult here.

Yeah im finding the game harder in general (I’ve had to lower ai from 98-92) but im exactly the same as u in the wet. Always looked forward to a wet race to score extra points but not in this game.

4 hours ago, Mr. Brightside said:

Is it just me or is Sochi one of the best tracks in this game. Feels beautiful to drive.

This year's game is the firs time I've actually enjoyed playing in Monaco. 

Created a bit of a dilemma for myself. In My Team my car is so good that my team-mate (Senna) is 2 seconds a lap quicker than the next fastest driver and I can't turn the AI up any higher as I am just getting an absolute doing from Ayrton. First world problems.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...