Fashion advice

Hi guys,

I’m almost 30 yet I still dress pretty much the same way that I did as a teenager.

I want to buy some nice clothes but not sure which website or brands you would recommend?

I don’t know too much about fashion but I hope I’ll be able to sniff out the joke responses.

Any suggestions much appreciated. :) 

1 hour ago, GallowayBlue said:

Hi guys,

I’m almost 30 yet I still dress pretty much the same way that I did as a teenager.

I want to buy some nice clothes but not sure which website or brands you would recommend?

I don’t know too much about fashion but I hope I’ll be able to sniff out the joke responses.

Any suggestions much appreciated. :) 

Boot cut jeans are back although almost certainly flash in the pan.

Seriously get yourself a personal stylist in a department store they should be able to point you in the right direction.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Always wear comfortable underpants.

This, 100%. Doesn’t have to be underpants per se but if your underwear is uncomfortable you’ll never have a happy life.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

You need to find some women you can trust.

This also, with the following provisos.

1. Not your Mum.
  2. You choose the clothes and accept their opinions. Never let them choose the clothes for you to try on.
Edited by Funky Nosejob
Grammar

53 minutes ago, Funky Nosejob said:

This, 100%. Doesn’t have to be underpants per se but if your underwear is uncomfortable you’ll never have a happy life.

I have to enquire about this non-underpants underwear.

My recommendation is not to listen to anything Pie and Bovril has to say on men’s fashion. Jeans and sheux are the order of the day for the middle aged men on here. Or jeans and generic shite Adidas trainers in the colour of the football team you support.