2021/22 season tickets, PATG prices

Curious to see other clubs, we are - with no discount/loyalty/voucher or owt for renewal....

ADULT - £270

CONCESSION ((Over 75s), woops 65) - £195

CONCESSION (16-18 / students / unemployed / disabled) - £150

CONCESSION (Under 16) - £70.

Patg...£17??? Not announced

Montrose F.C. season ticket prices:

Adult: £240
Concession: £130
U18: £85
U12: £20

No idea about PATG but I know individual tickets for our cup game on Wednesday are £12/£6 as I bought one without realising my season ticket was valid. I'm sure we are normally £16 but having not paid at the gate for about 2 years now I could be wrong.

Main Stand Adult: £320
South Stand Adult: £300

Main Stand Concession (over 65s, students, unemployed): £270
South Stand Concession (over 65s, students, unemployed): £170

Main Stand U18s: £120
South Stand U18s: £100

Main Stand U12s: FREE
South Stand U12s: FREE

Worth noting that these are the full prices, with the majority renewing in the 'early bird' period which gives a 10-20% discount

PATG Prices
Adult: £18
Concession: £11
U18: £6
U12: FREE

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

• 2 weeks later...

As you can apply for a free u16 Airdrie season ticket I'm not sure who exactly would purchase the £70 ticket.

PATG at Airdrie has been announced as £18, £13 (>65), £11 (16-18), £7 (<16) with no parent and child option.

Clyde scheme is interesting, so if I understand correctly to attend all their home games would cost £234, but to take advantage of that pricing you'd need to pay £250 and so you're in effect also purchasing a £16  voucher to spend on other club merchandise that expires a couple of weeks after the end of the season.

18 hours ago, Caro-Kann said:

As you can apply for a free u16 Airdrie season ticket I'm not sure who exactly would purchase the £70 ticket.

PATG at Airdrie has been announced as £18, £13 (>65), £11 (16-18), £7 (<16) with no parent and child option.

Clyde scheme is interesting, so if I understand correctly to attend all their home games would cost £234, but to take advantage of that pricing you'd need to pay £250 and so you're in effect also purchasing a £16  voucher to spend on other club merchandise that expires a couple of weeks after the end of the season.

If you do not buy an ST it would cost £306 - if you do they deduct £13 each time you attend - the balance can be used for programmes, kit , scarves etc

• 3 weeks later...

Peterhead tickets back on sale again. These are our season ticket prices (all games - league & cups) plus pay at the gate prices.

🎫Season Tickets are now back on sale.
💷Stand Adult £225
Concession £150
Junior £70
💷Ground Adult £175
Concession £100
Junior £30

🎟Home tickets can be purchased on the day from the ticket office.
💷Stand Adult £16
Concession £9
Junior £2
💷Ground Adult £14
Concession £7
Child with accompanying adult FREE

No PATG for away fans, they have to buy through their own club. Don't know if this is a temporary arrangement or permanent.