How many countries in the world have a footballer as their best ever male sportsman?

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

This is the sort of having no respect for others' opinions I was on about. You can pack it in, or you can find a different forum to post on. Pretty much every post you make on here is made in a rage so I don't think being on here can be good for you.

Who even are you?  Are you a mod on here?  Its not in the rules you have to respect every opinion posted. I have not abused or sworn at anybody, outside of that if my posting isn't nice enough for your liking unlucky I'm afraid. 

If someone's talking shite its a natural human reaction to say nah actually mate you're talking shite. If anyone thinks Andy Murray is a more successful sportsman than Stephen Hendry they're simply wrong. Its a black and white issue. They're talking shite. Why should I automatically respect other people's opinions?  Its a ridiculous assertion. Respect is earned its not a right. 

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

Pepp, ffs stop arguing with Mods. You of all people know that never ends well.

Nah ram that, his complaint is I don't respect other people's opinions enough for his liking. If he tries to ban me for that laughable reason I'll go straight to the owner of the site. I'm not swearing at or abusing anybody. So I've not broken any rules. 

The golf thread thanks you, but only a week is disappointing. Blatant sustained trolling should really just be a ban IMO.
He's also frequently abusive towards other posters, despite his protestations to the contrary. He's been banned enough times to show he's never going to learn his lesson. I can't imagine this would be in any way a worse forum without him or his many reincarnations. Permabin please.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

The golf thread thanks you, but only a week is disappointing. Blatant sustained trolling should really just be a ban IMO.

It’s Pep. He’d be back a few weeks later as someone else anyway.

No idea how he always lasts so long before getting banned again.

2 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Nah ram that, his complaint is I don't respect other people's opinions enough for his liking. If he tries to ban me for that laughable reason I'll go straight to the owner of the site. I'm not swearing at or abusing anybody. So I've not broken any rules. 

So being an alias of a banned poster is not against the rules???

Oh no! Anyways meme - Album on Imgur

I started writing out the next post yesterday but I got bored and stopped. I was going to reply to some of the shouts in here today (awful ones at that) and then deleted the saved reply I had started. 

Brunei therefore is Shah Razen Said - Wikipedia, and you'll have to take my word for it. Their non-footballer is Fakhri Ismail - Wikipedia who holds the national record for the 100 metres, 10.59. I could do that. Their "Sports in Brunei" wikipedia page is a bit depressing: Sport in Brunei - Wikipedia

Bulgaria have Hristo Stoichkov - Wikipedia who is a fairly easy choice for best footballer. Boyan Radev - Wikipedia is a two-time Olympic champion in Greco-Roman wrestling. So is Petar Kirov - WikipediaKhristo Markov - Wikipedia is an Olympic and world champion in the triple jump and Yordan Yovchev - Wikipedia is a world champion gymnast who represented them at six Olympics. I'm not sure who the best non-footballer is, but it seems difficult to get better than Stoichkov. 

Burkina Faso have a surprisingly capable national team. Charles Kaboré - Wikipedia is the current national team captain and record cap holder, and won quite a few trophies with Marseille. Bertrand Traoré - Wikipedia seems like he could set a few records in the future, but Kabore wins this one for the time being. 

I have no idea who the best non-footballer is here. They don't seem to have any, and certainly not at the same level of any of their footballers.

Burundi have a nice blast from the past up front: Saido Berahino - Wikipedia. Nobody else from Burundi has played anywhere near the level of Berahino. Mohamed Tchité - Wikipedia seems to exist with a very good track record in the Belgian league, but he had some issues with the national team. 

Vénuste Niyongabo - Wikipedia won the 5000m at the 1996 Olympics, and has the 6th fastest time in history for running a mile. 

Cambodia have a national team all playing in their domestic league. Keo Sokpheng - Wikipedia looks like he has the best combination of caps and goals while still having age on his side to increase his totals, so I'm inclined to pick him. Chan Vathanaka - Wikipedia has a photograph on his wikipedia and a lot of individual awards, perhaps he's a better shout.

Outside of football I have no idea. Cambodia has some national sports that are probably a better shout, but I've no idea how to quantify those. Lots of options needing some imput today. 

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
3 hours ago, keithgy said:
So being an alias of a banned poster is not against the rules???

Probably not. He and PB create a series of ridiculously obvious aliases and spam the place with utter pish for weeks, sometimes months on end.

Grahame has been far too quiet for too long, the cycling events at the Olympics will hopefully bring him back.