Scotland v Moldova

Just now, yoda said:

Brendan Rodgers's greatest achievement at Celtic was making Ryan Christie look like one of the best players in the country. 

Thankfully he's better than any player Ross County will ever produce from now until the end of time.

Sitting back against Moldova at home hanging onto a 1-0 win is Steve Clarke all over.
It's fucking grim.

The worse part is I can already hear him putting a spin on why this is a good result.

We should’ve been 3 or 4 to the good.

2 minutes ago, yoda said:

Brendan Rodgers's greatest achievement at Celtic was making Ryan Christie look like one of the best players in the country. 

My word, I know 10cc haunts each and every one of you but please don't make it so obvious

A very, very tiny part of me hopes we concede due to Clarke's shithousery.

What chance have we on Tuesday with shite like this? Israel are proving that Austria are no world beaters tonight yet I'm confident we'll go all out defence with a counter plan.

Edited by Ludo*1

5 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Thankfully he's better than any player Ross County will ever produce from now until the end of time.

Well, duh. Arguably the second best player Millburn Academy have ever produced behind Richard Hastings though.