Scotland v Moldova

It's not 'desperate to criticise'. It's the fact that he barely plays club football and has shown little or nothing so far to suggest that he's better than other options for right back for Scotland. 
I still wonder why this guy, out of all others, has been fast tracked into a Scotland shirt. 
I think he is Rangers best right back, form wise, from what I've seen of him this season and last. But Rangers aren't picking him, so he shouldn't be playing for Scotland, I agree with you on that.

But that's not the kids fault all the same and he has been the difference between the two teams so far, despite being poor overall.

If we're talking about Scotland's form right back just, the answer, quite unbelievably from 6 weeks ago, is Ralston.

He's done more than Patterson or SOD this season to be starting tonight.

18 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Tbh was about to write about how annoyed I have been with Patterson so far, but that was excellent from him there.

That's the thing he is very young and it's only his what 3rd or 4th cap?

We need to cut these young ones a bit of slack. O'Donnell's days at right back are numbered so it's only fair we give young Paterson a chance to claim the position. Him and young Ramsey at Aberdeen look to have great potential.

Just now, DrewDon said:

He's obviously an excellent player, but it does feel like more or less every shot he takes on for Scotland is basically the same. 

Its always inside of the boot, bit of curl on the ball, well over the bar. He’s brilliant at getting into those positions though, just a shame he does that every time 

16 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Robertson absolutely loves sticking it over the bar.

He gets in that position so often and fucking blooters it over the bar every single time.