Scotland v Moldova

4 hours ago, NFL12 said:

That’s good to hear. As long as you and the hordes of Rangers fans wanting to come and watch Scotland now leave your sectarian pish at Ibrox then you are more than welcome. 

For the avoidance of any doubt there's some of us who don't want the sectarian pish anywhere near Ibrox either! 

To be fair there were quite a few Rangers fans sitting near me yesterday and the only dodgy singing was the was trying to shoehorn Nathan Patterson’s name into the tune of the John McGinn song. It definitely does not fit. 

19 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

But for you, it's a pleasure to be anywhere.

If you were in Kabul, you'd thank your lucky stars.

Aww you're still a bit butthurt because you were made to eat your words regarding the standard of the Israeli national team. Who else wants shown up? Eez - eh!, Eez - eh! it was just so, so Eez - eh. 🤭

Edited by 2426255

Not exactly a great performance or anything, but it was a great day man. Nearly 41,000 inside Hampden and an amazing atmosphere. Tartan Army were superb. Hopefully we can get the win on Tuesday against Austria and we can get full houses in for Israel and Denmark. Buzzing - albeit shitting it - for both games. Tickets secured already!

6 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Aww you're still a bit butthurt because you were made to eat your words regarding the standard of the Israeli national team. Who else wants shown up? Eez - eh!, Eez - eh! it was just so, so Eez - eh. 🤭

Stop behaving like quite such a tool.

I thought Austria would win the other night and it turns out, Israel did, handsomely.

However, it's really not the terrible embarrassment for me that you seem to think.  I've been wrong in predicting scores in matches before - Hell, it might even happen again.

It's telling that you've seized on this part after Scotland delivered yet another poor performance, despite your absurdly positive outlook.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Stop behaving like quite such a tool.

I thought Austria would win the other night and it turns out, Israel did, handsomely.

However, it's really not the terrible embarrassment for me that you seem to think.  I've been wrong in predicting scores in matches before - Hell, it might even happen again.

It's telling that you've seized on this part after Scotland delivered yet another poor performance, despite your absurdly positive outlook.

haha, still raging. 😃 Take it Eez-eh mate, chill out. 😉

8 hours ago, 2426255 said:

haha, still raging. 😃 Take it Eez-eh mate, chill out. 😉

Why would I rage over an unexpected result, that actually was better for Scotland than the one I'd anticipated?

Your antics on here have grown much stranger over the last couple of days.