Scotland v Moldova

If we lose or draw at home to Moldova then we have to win in Austria. If we beat Moldova then a draw in Austria is okay.

What nonsense this is. If we lose tonight and Austria win they go five points ahead of us, meaning even in the unlikely event we did win in Vienna we’d still be two points below them.
Steve Clark said in his presser that this is a must win game and he is right.
We will win this game of course and we will win it comfortably. Moldova lost 8-0 to Denmark, 0-2 at home to Austria and 1-4 at home to Israel. I’d say with us being at home in front of fans that 4-0 is about a par score here. 6 or 7 nil is not unrealistic and would constitute a good night.

8 minutes ago, Lex said:

What nonsense this is. If we lose tonight and Austria win they go five points ahead of us, meaning even in the unlikely event we did win in Vienna we’d still be two points below them.
Steve Clark said in his presser that this is a must win game and he is right.
We will win this game of course and we will win it comfortably. Moldova lost 8-0 to Denmark, 0-2 at home to Austria and 1-4 at home to Israel. I’d say with us being at home in front of fans that 4-0 is about a par score here. 6 or 7 nil is not unrealistic and would constitute a good night.

Agree completely. This is the worst side to visit since San Marino and Gibraltar. 4 is par, and 6 would equal our best over the last few decades (San Marino, Gibraltar x2, Faroes) whilst we’ve hit 5 twice in recent memory (Bulgaria, Malta)

I phoned the SFA 2 days ago about needed anything covid related, and she said you can do a lateral flowmeter if you want, but it's not a requirement. But the guidelines on the website are worded differently. Do I need a lateral flowor not?

30 minutes ago, QwaarJet said:

I phoned the SFA 2 days ago about needed anything covid related, and she said you can do a lateral flowmeter if you want, but it's not a requirement. But the guidelines on the website are worded differently. Do I need a lateral flowor not?

Yeah was about to ask the same thing, hard to tell if it’s required to show evidence of it.

8 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Is it just me that thinks Adams does f**k all but run about all game? Dykes provides so much more than he does, and with an actual striker next to him like Nisbet we'd be so much better off

Is adams Southampton strike partner adam armstrong not another tenuous link Scot that could be called up as another option?

Edited by Binos