Scotland v Moldova

Away from "we're shite/naw we're no", has anyone had issues with tickets?  I bought for a few of us (one SSC member, one who used to be but now not) and in my account it talks about them being "printed" and that a mail was sent.  Can't find that, and asking for it to be resent has yielded nothing.  Am I being thick?

EDIT: Not thick, just impatient.  Arrived now, so all good

Edited by forameus

52 minutes ago, forameus said:

Away from "we're shite/naw we're no", has anyone had issues with tickets?  I bought for a few of us (one SSC member, one who used to be but now not) and in my account it talks about them being "printed" and that a mail was sent.  Can't find that, and asking for it to be resent has yielded nothing.  Am I being thick?

EDIT: Not thick, just impatient.  Arrived now, so all good

I had the same thing yesterday, it took a wee while to resend the email (30 minutes), but I finally received it.

Ideally Tierney, Hanley, Robertson, McGregor, Gilmour, Adams and Fraser will play as little as possible of the full 90.

I'd start strong, but maybe consider resting Hanley, McGregor and Fraser from the start as we have got good starting replacements for them. So maybe a team with a shape similar to that we played against the Faroe Islands and look to make replacements after half time if things are going well.

I'd like to see both O'Donnell and Patterson get good game time and I wouldn't object if McLean started in place of Gilmour, Turnbull started in place of Christie or if Nisbet started - but not all three. 😅

image.png.6a94f50e6fe9f3e175fabad0d14c8592.png

I don't think we have the strength in depth to play our current system effectively with a team of backup players. I wonder if Steve Clarke would consider playing a different formation against weaker nations as we often will want to rest our key players, so perhaps 4-3-3 for example. Maybe further down the line. 🙂

Edited by 2426255

I have never drove to Hampden in my life. Could anyone kindly let me know the best way to do this with parking? I have heard horror stories about parking near Hampden. Unfortunately I will have to take the car but any help is greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Mayos Noun said:

I have never drove to Hampden in my life. Could anyone kindly let me know the best way to do this with parking? I have heard horror stories about parking near Hampden. Unfortunately I will have to take the car but any help is greatly appreciated.

Your location says Greenock so if then I'd park in a street in Shawlands and make the 20 min walk to/from the ground. Easy to get to the motorway from there.

Your location says Greenock so if then I'd park in a street in Shawlands and make the 20 min walk to/from the ground. Easy to get to the motorway from there.

That sounds easy enough. Anywhere in particular in Shawlands that’s easy to get to the stadium? I’ll put this into the sat nav.

Thanks again.

That sounds easy enough. Anywhere in particular in Shawlands that’s easy to get to the stadium? I’ll put this into the sat nav.

Thanks again.

It's not the best part of the city to park, but if you trawl the side streets around Queens Park and off Tantallon road you'll find something.

Personally, I have recently started parking outside Holyrood Secondary school. Short walk to the ground through Cathkin Park from there and usually spaces either on the street of the school or the roads off it.

38 minutes ago, paul-r-cfc said:

It's not the best part of the city to park, but if you trawl the side streets around Queens Park and off Tantallon road you'll find something.

Personally, I have recently started parking outside Holyrood Secondary school. Short walk to the ground through Cathkin Park from there and usually spaces either on the street of the school or the roads off it.

Anywhere near there is fine. I used to park on Queen Mary avenue, just north of Hampden. 10 minute walk and easy to get back to the M8/M74 in all directions.

The street is long and always has a lot of space for parking.

Edited by HuttonDressedAsLahm

2 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

If we lose or draw at home to Moldova then we have to win in Austria. If we beat Moldova then a draw in Austria is okay.

I disagree not winning against 5th and 6th seeds has cost us in the past we need to win today and get a positive result in Austria