Scotland v Moldova

51 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

745 on a Saturday. I'm predicting some disgraceful scenes. Can't wait 

Why?

Are Rangers* planning on having another title party that day or something?

I dont see why a 7.45 kick off on a Saturday would be majorly different to a midweek night game since a lot of people take the day/half day off for midweek games to allow them to travel, etc.

Absolutely.  Delighted by that price point.  I'd be going irrespective of cost, but the right price point gives a good chance of a full house which is what we all want.
7.45 kick off means there's an opportunity to go to a WoS game earlier in the day as well.  Should be a great day (COVID providing)

Clydebank v Pollok, over to shawlands for the pub then onto Hampden. Ideal.

13 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Pricing is excellent, cheaper than most Premiership and some Championship matches, can't really argue with that.

Yup, from being horribly overpriced a few years back they've come down to where it should be. I bitched so much about prices before that I feel duty bound to go to these games.

I might get a membership too as they're making the women's games free for SSC members. That's a £40 saving right away, so only two men's matches needed before the end of 2022 to break even. 

10 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Yup, from being horribly overpriced a few years back they've come down to where it should be. I bitched so much about prices before that I feel duty bound to go to these games.

I might get a membership too as they're making the women's games free for SSC members. That's a £40 saving right away, so only two men's matches needed before the end of 2022 to break even. 

I've just bought one today for that reason - planning to take my wee girl to a women's game at some point soon, since it'll be a bit quieter for her than a men's game.

2 hours ago, GordonS said:

I doubt it's them being kind as much as they know they can ride the wave from qualification. I paid a good few £ for the Belgium friendly we got horsed in which included train from Edin-Glasgow + Uber to hampden + running back to Queen street as the station closest had queues 3 streets back for last train.

Speaking of which anyone heard anymore about that Hampden redevelopment they promised when mugging Murrayfield orrrr?

Edited by Fungi

1 hour ago, Fungi said:

I doubt it's them being kind as much as they know they can ride the wave from qualification. I paid a good few £ for the Belgium friendly we got horsed in which included train from Edin-Glasgow + Uber to hampden + running back to Queen street as the station closest had queues 3 streets back for last train.

They cut prices before qualifying - the Israel play-off semi was the same prices.

78774834_1370420503128113_1006970729113059328_n.jpg

40 minutes ago, GordonS said:

They cut prices before qualifying - the Israel play-off semi was the same prices.

78774834_1370420503128113_1006970729113059328_n.jpg

Fair enough, £20 going rate here. I am more worried about the Hampden redevelopment everyone has forgot about

QR code only ticketing for a game kicking off at 7.45 on a Saturday night.

What could possibly go wrong?

ps. The email specifically states you should NOT print off the ticket to use at the turnstiles.
Any tech minded person know why this is?
I would have thought a QR code was a QR code, regardless of how it was presented?

Just went on the ticket system, got told it would be over an hour, glanced back about 10 minutes later and got told it would be half an hour, then glanced back another 10 minutes later and seem to have been kicked off it, presumably because the time reached 0 and I didn't do anything. Obviously not a big deal since I've got all week to buy them.

2 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Just went on the ticket system, got told it would be over an hour, glanced back about 10 minutes later and got told it would be half an hour, then glanced back another 10 minutes later and seem to have been kicked off it, presumably because the time reached 0 and I didn't do anything. Obviously not a big deal since I've got all week to buy them.

Mine said 22 minutes and I was on within 15.

Pleasantly surprised that it was all remaining home games available at that price. Can't complain about paying £60 for three qualifiers. First time I will have been in the North Stand (excluding the Euros) since a 0-0 with Northern Ireland about 13 years ago!

19 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Just realised I hadn't been kicked out, it had just taken me to another page where I clicked through and could buy the tickets.

8 hours ago, H Wragg said:

QR code only ticketing for a game kicking off at 7.45 on a Saturday night.

What could possibly go wrong?

ps. The email specifically states you should NOT print off the ticket to use at the turnstiles.
Any tech minded person know why this is?
I would have thought a QR code was a QR code, regardless of how it was presented?

Where does it say that? It says "It is essential you save or print a copy for future reference" at the bottom of my email.

Where does it say that? It says "It is essential you save or print a copy for future reference" at the bottom of my email.
Apologies.

It's in the QR Codes section of the Booking Guide, rather than in the email itself.Screenshot_20210729_135915_com.adobe.reader.thumb.jpeg.8f13a11b90f664c356d92a061a80ac01.jpeg