WOSFL Conference C 2021-2022

Fair enough 

I have believed the wrong info all season as I got it from Committee member 

I should have kept my trap shut till I checked 

Ps is you club close to 14th in the Premier League - just that you are on the ball with the details?

Cheers and I apologise for being incorrect 

11 minutes ago, Pirra mid said:

Fair enough 

I have believed the wrong info all season as I got it from Committee member 

I should have kept my trap shut till I checked 

Ps is you club close to 14th in the Premier League - just that you are on the ball with the details?

Cheers and I apologise for being incorrect 

My club is 10th.

No need for any apology. 👍

No it is nor...

Look it makes no odds to me but the email that I gave from member of league committee from September last year clearly states that if the scenarios mentioned occurred then the 7 would come down and there would be a play off - happy to provide the email at next league meeting - would be investing to see Consritutiin and Rules document from the start of the season because it does not exist 

Anyway as I say makes no odds to me but these rules have changed. If I was I valved at Petershill, Shotts or Gartcairn I would be taking a keen interest 
As a Petershill committee member, I can assure you that we have known since before the season started that the only way we could get promoted was to finish first in the Conference.

As the property boss said… forget yer El Clasico, forget yer Auld Firm… Larkhall vs St Rochs is the proper derby. Next week 1.30 pm at Gasworks Park. Clashing with Celtic v Dundee United which is an absolutely b*****d but then theres a run of Sunday games which means I get to go more Candy games in the weeks after.

just out of interest, any larkhall fans on here able to tell me what their attendances have been like? Didn’t see any away fans at all in the return fixture (if there was some you couldn’t exactly tell them apart from the candy fans, sometimes candy fans stand at the other side of JMP next to the away dugout too) and was left quite confused but I’m guessing it was due to the game being midweek.

hope the property boss makes a ton of his tiktoks about this game again. Last one was a cracker. 3-2 win for the candy in one of the best games I’ve been to this season. Hopefully more of the same to fuel the title charge [emoji517] 
This season we are getting between 120 - 150 per home game

On 23/01/2022 at 23:10, candycelt said:

As the property boss said… forget yer El Clasico, forget yer Auld Firm… Larkhall vs St Rochs is the proper derby. Next week 1.30 pm at Gasworks Park. Clashing with Celtic v Dundee United which is an absolutely b*****d but then theres a run of Sunday games which means I get to go more Candy games in the weeks after.

just out of interest, any larkhall fans on here able to tell me what their attendances have been like? Didn’t see any away fans at all in the return fixture (if there was some you couldn’t exactly tell them apart from the candy fans, sometimes candy fans stand at the other side of JMP next to the away dugout too) and was left quite confused but I’m guessing it was due to the game being midweek.

hope the property boss makes a ton of his tiktoks about this game again. Last one was a cracker. 3-2 win for the candy in one of the best games I’ve been to this season. Hopefully more of the same to fuel the title charge 🍭 

I was there with others, but its not exactly a welcoming environment for Larky fans or the Thistle team. Green flares, Tricolours ( not that bothers me in the least ) , dubious songs and over the top verbal assaults on our players. I can assure you that our excellent Polish players is most definitely not an Orange Ba....d.

A 2-0 win for Petershill at home to Ardrossan Winton Rovers.

Neilston have generally been a team built on a solid defence, but they've gone goal crazy the last few weeks, hitting 21 in three games including back to back 8-0 wins. That has seen them go top today on goal difference.

Edit: Neilston's last 6 league games, 6 wins with 32 goals for and 2 against.

I’m probably going to give the Clyde game a miss tomorrow and come along to the Vale of Clyde vs Larky Thistle game (Larky being my local team!)

I don’t know the area round Fullarton Park very well. Is it easy enough to get parked next to the ground? How much is it to get in to the game?

Edited by BullyWeeStonehouse

2 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

I’m probably going to give the Clyde game a miss tomorrow and come along to the Vale of Clyde vs Larky Thistle game (Larky being my local team!)

I don’t know the area round Fullarton Park very well. Is it easy enough to get parked next to the ground? How much is it to get in to the game?

Parking should be fine, I've never had a problem in the streets nearby. I think it's £6 entry, but don't quote me on that, as I arrived with the team this season!

5 hours ago, bc57 said:

Game remains on. Unfortunately.

Grim, as feared.

1-1.  We held the lead for all of 2 minutes.

Perthshire almost did what AWR did a fortnight ago to snatch a winner in the last seconds of injury time but, fortunately for us, the lad's effort rattled off the inside of our post.

7 hours ago, BullyWeeStonehouse said:

It’s a shame the Vale of Clyde vs Larky game was postponed. I was looking forward to going along and a first visit to Fullarton Park. I had to suffer watching a live stream of the dullest game of pro football ever at New Bayview this afternoon instead!

It is a good wee set up. We were there last week to play them plus we've been a couple of times to watch them there when our game has been off.

2 hours ago, bc57 said:

It is a good wee set up. We were there last week to play them plus we've been a couple of times to watch them there when our game has been off.

I can see myself starting to go along if the Clyde and Larky games are miles away/ postponed. I usually pick Larky first as I live 5 mins from their ground. That’s another decent wee setup, too.