WOSFL Conference C 2021-2022

11 minutes ago, Sancho Panza said:

Having a brain fart, is it top 4 across AB and C along with those relegated who form the top conference next season? 

Top 4 (2nd-4th) are guaranteed to be in the First Division next season. So that's 9 clubs total.

Then it depends on if there's 7 teams relegated from the West Premier or 6 plus the best 5th placed team from the Conferences.

Top 4 (2nd-4th) are guaranteed to be in the First Division next season. So that's 9 clubs total.
Then it depends on if there's 7 teams relegated from the West Premier or 6 plus the best 5th placed team from the Conferences.

The winners of each Conference go up to the Premier Division. It's 2nd, 3rd and 4th in each Conference who will be in the First Division, not the top 4.

4 minutes ago, glensmad said:
33 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

The winners of each Conference go up to the Premier Division. It's 2nd, 3rd and 4th in each Conference who will be in the First Division, not the top 4.

Which is why it says 2nd-4th.

As the property boss said… forget yer El Clasico, forget yer Auld Firm… Larkhall vs St Rochs is the proper derby. Next week 1.30 pm at Gasworks Park. Clashing with Celtic v Dundee United which is an absolutely b*****d but then theres a run of Sunday games which means I get to go more Candy games in the weeks after.

just out of interest, any larkhall fans on here able to tell me what their attendances have been like? Didn’t see any away fans at all in the return fixture (if there was some you couldn’t exactly tell them apart from the candy fans, sometimes candy fans stand at the other side of JMP next to the away dugout too) and was left quite confused but I’m guessing it was due to the game being midweek.

hope the property boss makes a ton of his tiktoks about this game again. Last one was a cracker. 3-2 win for the candy in one of the best games I’ve been to this season. Hopefully more of the same to fuel the title charge 🍭 

21 hours ago, FairWeatherFan said:

This is inaccurate

7 teams will be relegated from the Premier League regardless of what happens above. If the Champion of the Premier League go up to LL and no team comes down to the west then the "extra" place in the Premier League will be via play off between team that finish 2nd in the Conferences.

This is inaccurate

7 teams will be relegated from the Premier League regardless of what happens above. If the Champion of the Premier League go up to LL and no team comes down to the west then the "extra" place in the Premier League will be via play off between team that finish 2nd in the Conferences.
You clearly havent read https://wosfl.co.uk/a-guide-to-promotion-and-relegation-season-2021-22/

23 minutes ago, Stants1902 said:

This has changed mid season - if there are to be 7 relegated there should be 7 relegated- this has changed as at the original meetings it was stated 7 down no matter what 

Thanks though this is a very clear explanation - appreciated 

3 hours ago, Pirra mid said:

This is inaccurate

Wrong.

9 minutes ago, Pirra mid said:

This has changed mid season - if there are to be 7 relegated there should be 7 relegated- this has changed as at the original meetings it was stated 7 down no matter what 

Thanks though this is a very clear explanation - appreciated 

Again you are incorrect, nothing has changed mid season. It can't be changed as it's all in the WoSFL Constitution & Rules documents agreed by the club at last summer's AGM.

2 hours ago, glensmad said:

Again you are incorrect, nothing has changed mid season. It can't be changed as it's all in the WoSFL Constitution & Rules documents agreed by the club at last summer's AGM.

No it is nor...

Look it makes no odds to me but the email that I gave from member of league committee from September last year clearly states that if the scenarios mentioned occurred then the 7 would come down and there would be a play off - happy to provide the email at next league meeting - would be investing to see Consritutiin and Rules document from the start of the season because it does not exist 

Anyway as I say makes no odds to me but these rules have changed. If I was I valved at Petershill, Shotts or Gartcairn I would be taking a keen interest 

4 minutes ago, Pirra mid said:

No it is nor...

Look it makes no odds to me but the email that I gave from member of league committee from September last year clearly states that if the scenarios mentioned occurred then the 7 would come down and there would be a play off - happy to provide the email at next league meeting - would be investing to see Consritutiin and Rules document from the start of the season because it does not exist 

Anyway as I say makes no odds to me but these rules have changed. If I was I valved at Petershill, Shotts or Gartcairn I would be taking a keen interest 

Once again, all incorrect.

The WoSFL Constitution is freely available for all clubs to view on the Scottish FA Admin Site, and it is a document which was approved by all clubs at the AGM. It cannot be changed without the clubs agreeing to it.

2 minutes ago, Pirra mid said:

The part about 6 clubs coming down was not on the document when the season started 

I'm afraid once again you are incorrect, it is clearly state in rule 11.b of the WoSFL Premier Division Rules 21-22 which was published on the Scottish FA Admin Site on 4th July 2021.

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

I'm afraid once again you are incorrect, it is clearly state in rule 11.b of the WoSFL Premier Division Rules 21-22 which was published on the Scottish FA Admin Site on 4th July 2021.

I can only assuming they're trolling. Its never been a thing because its never been practical. 

It won't be known until after the LL playoff is completed on the 28th May if such a spot would be needed. Conferences would have been long over.

And why would everyone else be best placed side to make up the First and Second Division numbers where applicable.