WOSFL Conference A 2021-2022

4 hours ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Vale game off tomorrow due to Covid issues at Larkhall. So I'm heading to Maryhill v Maybole (been dying to try the Breakfast Pie for some time!)

What's the parking like around Lochburn?

if you can get on the street outside the ground you will be winning

(Apologies in advance, I'm struggling a little due to being red/green colour blind)
Am I right in saying P1 from each conference goes to the top league, P2-4 Division 1, P5-9 Division 3 and P10-16 Division 4 at the end of this season (joined by sides from current Div 4 if they meet the criteria)? If so is it a straight split in the Premiership of roughly half staying in the top league and the rest floating down to Division 1 (bottom 7) or will some of them drop to Div 2?? 

The 7 bottom teams in the Premier League will join the 9 team 3 x 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams.

Unless the winner of the Premier League does not get promoted to Lowland League and a LL team gets relegated to the Premier League

If that was the case I am sure 8 teams go down and the two best placed team who finish 4th in the Conferences will be in Tier 7

Ternatively if a team from Premier gets promoted to LL and the relegated team goes to Highland League for example then 7 come down and a team finishing 2nd in conference would go up with the 7 coming down 

2 hours ago, Pirra mid said:

The 7 bottom teams in the Premier League will join the 9 team 3 x 2nd, 3rd and 4th place teams.

Unless the winner of the Premier League does not get promoted to Lowland League and a LL team gets relegated to the Premier League

If that was the case I am sure 8 teams go down and the two best placed team who finish 4th in the Conferences will be in Tier 7

Ternatively if a team from Premier gets promoted to LL and the relegated team goes to Highland League for example then 7 come down and a team finishing 2nd in conference would go up with the 7 coming down 

Your last paragraph is incorrect.

If the WoSFL Premier Division champions are promoted to the Lowland League, and no team is relegated from the Lowland League to the WoSFL Premier Division, then only six teams will be relegated from the WoSFL Premier Division to the new WoSFL First Division. The new WoSFL First Division would then comprise of the 6 relegated teams from the Premier, plus 2nd to 4th place in each Conference, plus the 5th placed Conference team with the best record.

3 hours ago, Hawk89 said:

(Apologies in advance, I'm struggling a little due to being red/green colour blind)
Am I right in saying P1 from each conference goes to the top league, P2-4 Division 1, P5-9 Division 3 and P10-16 Division 4 at the end of this season (joined by sides from current Div 4 if they meet the criteria)? If so is it a straight split in the Premiership of roughly half staying in the top league and the rest floating down to Division 1 (bottom 7) or will some of them drop to Div 2?? 

The screenshots of the league tables come from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_West_of_Scotland_Football_League - have a look at that and see if it's any clearer for you with the text alongside?

3 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

The screenshots of the league tables come from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021–22_West_of_Scotland_Football_League - have a look at that and see if it's any clearer for you with the text alongside?

Cheers much appreciated, the two red shades were running into each other on here. Much cleared on there and really helpful to see all the different qualification routes across the conferences. 

The 1st division is going to be a cracker next season 
You're absolutely right. The six or seven teams coming down from the Premier who will all be looking to go back up, plus the three teams from each Conference who have got used to pushing for promotion this season, all competing for three automatic promotion spots at the end of next season.

25 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

How is your season going????

Get a result today?????

If you are speaking about Muirkirk they were beaten 5 2 by Irvine vics.

I think their manager is out of his depth. Big Nade and co can’t be happy playing with some of the players that are there. No hard feelings but their back line is terrible from games I have watched this year. The centre backs especially the boy Peck should be playing low level amateurs. 

time to re group for those boys and get a fresh clear out for next season 

1 hour ago, Jurgenflopp said:

I think their manager is out of his depth. Big Nade and co can’t be happy playing with some of the players that are there. No hard feelings but their back line is terrible from games I have watched this year. The centre backs especially the boy Peck should be playing low level amateurs. 

Name has left them

18 hours ago, Jurgenflopp said:

Heard Nade is away along with another couple of boys