WOSFL Conference A 2021-2022

22 minutes ago, holmparkheroes said:

Parked at the station and nearly got a sticker on my car window, just managed to stop the guy. Sports centre across the road was ok.

The spaces right at the station are disabled spots so that may be why he was going to sticker your window but there are loads of spaces in the car park across the road from the station. 

We were fine in large car park, think about 3/4 the folk parked in there were at the game. 

Can see why Arthurlie are at the sharp end of the table, absolutely punished Johnstone for every mistake. Easily the strongest team I've seen in the league so far this season. 

It was a cracking game of football. End to end stuff. I also thought Arthurlie created more chances but we couldn't have complained if  the Vics had taken a point .  They were impressive and had us rocking for long periods .  I thought the referee did very well considering he had no assistants.  He did well in the flare up towards the end of the game and diffused the situation by brandishing yellow cards rather than reds. An excellent three points for Arthurlie  . 

2 hours ago, Kenny*******Powers said:

Seen this on Whitletts twitter, thought some on here might be interested after saying it was some game 

A right high tempo game that. Whitletts could just as easily have won it. Highlight for me was the save from the Arthurlie keeper at 4.01. Top drawer.

• 2 weeks later...

Not entirely sure what to take from the game at Johnstone today. First 10 minutes Saltcoats were dictating the game, felt a lethargic start from Johnstone. Once Johnstone took control Saltcoats discipline went completely to pot, far too much back chat to the ref so it was obvious a red was coming at some point.

The new lad up top Brian Connor looked a cut above everyone else on the park so, should be a big signing once properly bedded in. Given the obvious gulf between the teams today it's hard to really gauge where he's at, 4 goals in any game though can't be sniffed at though. Maybe a little unlucky to have one chopped off as well.

16 hours ago, megaspinnernet2 said:

game between arthurlie and shotts on the 16th of November will be a massive game to decide where the league tittle goes 

Might be being dumb, but don't see anything on the WoSFL for a game on the 16th Nov? Would probably pop along if it is in Barrhead as won't get to see Ayr or Johnstone the prior two weeks in all likelihood. 

4 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Might be being dumb, but don't see anything on the WoSFL for a game on the 16th Nov? Would probably pop along if it is in Barrhead as won't get to see Ayr or Johnstone the prior two weeks in all likelihood. 

Looks to be a wee error, Arthurlie v. Shotts Bon Accord is on the 6th November.