SAHB/Alex Harvey songs

Raidernation

It's a really difficult task narrowing down the top 5. So many outstanding tracks.  Sirroco, Swamp Snake, Tale of the Giant Stone Eater, Tomorow Belongs to me, Cheek to Cheek, Isobel Goudie, Next, Tomohawk Kid, I could go on. A truly one off and so underated considering his influence on so many bands. Would have loved to have seen the infamous Apollo shows but sadly only got to see him with his 'New' band funnily enough at the Apollo.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll echo the above sentiments - a true one-off, and as listenable when wringing the maximum emotion out of "Framed" as when he was covering the likes of "Cheek to Cheek".

Top Five? As normal, probably different today to yesterday, and tomorrow, but off the top of the napper:

Midnight Moses - What. A. Fucking. Riff.

Tomahawk Kid - Lovely, chug-along driving from the rhythm section and some great work from Zal.

Amos Moses (I assume no relation) - Reminds me of AC/DC, but better. I do love a story song, especially one with a wee wry smile on its face. 

Delilah - Worth the purchase of Live! for this track alone. Now that, Mr Jones, is how this song should be performed. 

There's no lights on the Christmas tree...- So, so many off-piste gems to pick one, really, but this popped up on random the other day when I was chilling in the garden. On another day, could have been Crazy Horses, Tomorrow Belongs to Me, even Cheek to Cheek.