WOSFL Programmes

On 08/07/2021 at 23:08, paul-r-cfc said:

Pollok have always done one so assume they'll continue to do so.

The programme is assembled by a group of volunteers in the club pavilion on a Friday - we won't be issuing one until restrictions on using the pavilion are lifted.

AMFC

Talbot programme will be slightly below par, due to the cover designer being unable to help this season, so I had to design myself and on reflection its not too bad. Also after the sad loss of TFW, I now have to fill the two pages the big man did for me. There will be a few teething issues, but you lose the momentum after over a year out. First edition as a senior club so hopefully will sell well.

The programme is assembled by a group of volunteers in the club pavilion on a Friday - we won't be issuing one until restrictions on using the pavilion are lifted.
AMFC

Ah, fair enough. Would have liked one for our first senior game!

Talbot programme will be slightly below par, due to the cover designer being unable to help this season, so I had to design myself and on reflection its not too bad. Also after the sad loss of TFW, I now have to fill the two pages the big man did for me. There will be a few teething issues, but you lose the momentum after over a year out. First edition as a senior club so hopefully will sell well.
Get a few up the away end cos we'll buy a few. I always buy a programme.

Mon the papers

12 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Get a few up the away end cos we'll buy a few. I always buy a programme.

Mon the papers

I'm working as a steward on Saturday so I will bring a few over to the steps of the stand where the Bankies are changing. Easy to spot, big man, grey hair with walking stick.

I'm working as a steward on Saturday so I will bring a few over to the steps of the stand where the Bankies are changing. Easy to spot, big man, grey hair with walking stick.
Looks like Winston from Still Game [emoji846]

Campeltown are doing one but will only continue with it if it's a success.

Since the first chance I'll have to trek there isn't until match 3, those of you going to the first two please buy them a-plenty so that they haven't discontinued it before I arrive !