Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Chiellini is the best CH in the world and with Bonucci they're the best partnership in the world.

They don't like fast players running at them and trying to stretch them, however and that's what England are good at.

If they lob the ball up to Kane, England won't get a sniff but if they try and stretch their back line then they have half a chance.

That fills me with dread.

running at them =

Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Maguire and Stones are absolutely there for the taking: miles of space between them and Maguire reverts to Sunday league at times in terms of both touch and composure.

Not sure if Italy and a puffing Immobile are the team to do it… but Mancini (who pulled them out of a critical situation against Spain) will surely have a plan to take advantage.

Above all, the Italians should make a statement on Friday asking for assurances that players will be booked for simulation.

3 minutes ago, Crùbag said:

running at them =

Jumping In GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Absolutely shameless patter. All the previous coping mechanisms have been blown out of the water and we're left with "they're cheats" 😂

2 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Absolutely shameless patter. All the previous coping mechanisms have been blown out of the water and we're left with "they're cheats" 😂

Sense of humour letting you down there, Stormzy boy.

p.s. Sterling, Kane, and Grealish are diving, cheating c***s… if they played for teams from South America or southern Europe, there would be uproar.

There are only two things worse than a cheating c**t:

1. A hypocritical cheating c**t;

2. A racist, hypocritical cheating c**t.

Best of luck in the final.

3 hours ago, orfc said:

So you're claiming a country that didn't exist for 1900 years gave a country that didn't exist for 900 years a good shoeing around 50AD? That's historically accuracy of a kind I'm not familiar with. Still good to trigger you like an landmine (except an italian one would have gave up and ran off) 🙂

No the state didn't exist, the land and people were the same. Its a bit rich to claim a country isn't good at war when they arse raped you at it for a very long time. As for landmines if it was an English one maybe it would have spent 400 years in Italy's backpocket then turned up crawing about how hard they are.

51 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

As I said yesterday;

Nice of the gods of the Euros to bestow upon Scotland such gifts - a slightly contentious penalty decision that upon review wasn’t contentious at all , an extra ball on the pitch not interfering with play, and one c**t with a laser pen who should be shot - so that they have something to cling onto

Referee for the Final is this guy, fwiw.

bjorn_kuipers_thanks_father_jan_-_a_referee_himself_-_for_setting_him_on_the_refereeing_path.thumb.jpeg.fbcc28eb1af46a32ae2ec7a5f5902e8f.jpeg

Sure he's been class so far in terms of just ignoring any theatrics.

Edited by RandomGuy.

50 minutes ago, Orbix said:

As I said yesterday;

Going back to your XG stats, it allegedly shows England dominated possession. Does it not worry you that for all that possession, they created absolutely f**k all chances and pretty much ran out of all options and had to resort to diving against a clearly knackered Denmark side?

They have nothing going forward and are really sketchy at the back.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Going back to your XG stats, it allegedly shows England dominated possession. Does it not worry you that for all that possession, they created absolutely f**k all chances and pretty much ran out of all options and had to resort to diving against a clearly knackered Denmark side?

Weirdly quite comfortable with the attack. They’re producing plenty of chances and playing the ball well, and for tournament football I’d much rather have the better defence than attack

9 minutes ago, Orbix said:

Weirdly quite comfortable with the attack. They’re producing plenty of chances and playing the ball well, and for tournament football I’d much rather have the better defence than attack

Yep. Goals win games, defences win competitions.

6 hours ago, Roker Rover said:

1. The Rangers fan on here who changed his avatar to a George Cross is clearly a complete melt. It says he is a golden shoe winner, surely it should read Clown Shoe winner?

This is one of the greatest telts in the history of this website.

God tier posting my English friend.

35 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

This is one of the greatest telts in the history of this website.

God tier posting my English friend.

I actually liked it til I got to that line and had to retract swiftly. 

4 hours ago, HalfCutNinja said:

No the state didn't exist, the land and people were the same. Its a bit rich to claim a country isn't good at war when they arse raped you at it for a very long time. As for landmines if it was an English one maybe it would have spent 400 years in Italy's backpocket then turned up crawing about how hard they are.

The 'English' were still living in Germany during the Roman settlement of Britain.

Anyway, as you were.

3 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Created absolutely f**k all chances? Right before the equaliser sterling missed a sitter, schmicheal also had a wonderful save in the second half and another comfortable save but still required to do so

Flashscore stats had england as having 21 shots on goal, 10 on target with schmicheal saving 8 of them, thats not exactly creating f**k all is it

Hate england or not, denying their decent attacking play in thos tournament is daft 

11 goals for, 1 against and it was a freekick, pickford since the group stages has had 7 saves in 3 games, thats not a sketchy defence