Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Both new AND shocking.

But then when your politics are dictated by the worst sort of scheme goblins from Glasgow, Dundee and N Lanarkshire this is what you get.

What you on about?

Ive supported Scotland and went to games all my 30 years and more or less every Scotland fan I've ever met at games has been very pro independence.

Who is a scheme goblin? Politics dictated by who? My politics are dictated by no one but myself. Im confused.

Either way, its off topic. 

Mon the Italians.

Edited by Jacky1990

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Both new AND shocking.

But then when your politics are dictated by the worst sort of scheme goblins from Glasgow, Dundee and N Lanarkshire this is what you get.

Keep your rants about Scottish people to the politics forum. You have something to offer when you talk football. 

1 minute ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

What's the deal with ticket allocation for this? Are the Italians allowed to travel in for this or is it still just a UK based crowd? 

Expect the UK Government to make sure no Italians can enter the country, tbh.

They'll see an England victory and lifting off restrictions as a neat way to tie up the farce of the last year, so every little helps.

6 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:

2-2 After 90 mins. 4-2 England after extra time. Kane hat trick,  One thunders off the underside of the bar, bounces 10 feet out from goal, referee says no, VAR linesman overrules him.

VAR has nothing to do with situations like that, it would be goal line technology.

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

What's the deal with ticket allocation for this? Are the Italians allowed to travel in for this or is it still just a UK based crowd? 

1000.  610 eur + 95 eur for FF ticket. Flights from Rome or Milan. Bus to and from the stadium. Dedicated section in Wembley. 5 days quarantine when back home. No backpacks allowed.

This game really needs a strong referee - it wasn't just Sterling diving last night.

Grealish makes a meal of almost any challenge and Kane literally falls over if you look at him the wrong way.

I personally don't blame the players - it's the win at all costs mentality of the EPL.

VAR has compounded the issue where the slightest contact - even when the diver dives into the player - is rewarded with a penalty.

It just encourages cheating.