Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

4 hours ago, SuperT said:

That's hilarious. 👏

When posters on here shout 'gammon' or 'racist' at you, remember you're dealing with strange creatures who thought in May that the best thing for the future of Scotland was to give The Sturrells five more years of their snouts in the trough.

Laugh and move on.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

When posters on here shout 'gammon' or 'racist' at you, remember you're dealing with strange creatures who thought in May that the best thing for the future of Scotland was to give The Sturrells five more years of their snouts in the trough.

Laugh and move on.

Very true Kincardine. I do find it strange why people would vote for them. 

58 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Not if a certain profile gets binned....

Or if folk stopped responding. The only reason threads get detailed is that instead of putting said poster on ignore they engage in the game. Trolls post to get bites. Without bites they f**k off. Easy peasy.

33 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Asking for a poster to be binned because you don't like what he says. How sad can you get.

I see that the racist talk hasn't stopped. Absolutely disgusting. Makes me ashamed to be Scottish. 

You've been witness to some of the worst racism ever seen on the internet and haven't bothered to report it.

Unfortunately for you, the mods do not take kindly to such snivelling cowardice. 

3 minutes ago, velo army said:

Or if folk stopped responding. The only reason threads get detailed is that instead of putting said poster on ignore they engage in the game. Trolls post to get bites. Without bites they f**k off. Easy peasy.

Ach, let people have some fun. This will get cleaned up and end up in Gold anyway.

I like the thought of SuperT being a Mastermind alias and this is what he's reduced to as a result of the final - i.e. a braindead moron who can't even troll without hot tears streaming down his fat gammon cheeks.

I am shocked and appalled that tears of rage at England bottling the Euros and pathetic attempts at culture warring have turned out to just be a front for not liking the SNP. Can't believe it.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

I like Nigella's idea of boiling gammon in cherry coke.

Whilst scrolling I read that as boiling gammon in cherry cake. Not a pleasant thought.