Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

39 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

I don't quite understand how any of that team would willingly speak to The S*n considering the treatment of players like Sterling over the years. Were they not absolutely hanging Maguire himself out to dry after him having a boxing match in Greece?

Can't work out if they are trying to save face for themselves but between this and Grealish's "I said I'd take a penalty" stuff it's making them look worse. 

Yeh they ran at least one front page story of him acting the c**t in Greece.

But maybe he's forgiven them that and that of course is his choice. But their treatment of his teammates totally undermines their togetherness imo.

Anyone that thinks the footballing bodies care about anything other than money must've had a head bump. Would be surprised to see England host a tournament if the price is right.
The biggest blot will be the hoodlums invading the VIP seats - everything else is way down the priorities.

Anyone that thinks the footballing bodies care about anything other than money must've had a head bump. Would be surprised to see England host a tournament if the price is right.
Absolutely - until such peripheral inconveniences such as racism and bigotry start affecting sponsorship, advertisers, and their own bottom lines, they will remain as such to the governing bodies.

Jonathan Pie's latest video is a thing of beauty.  My personal highlights:

"Cretins claiming to be patriotic whilst smashing up their capital city. Claiming to support England, but racially abusing them when they lose.  Hurling racism at a young kid who's achieved more on & off the pitch for the country he was born in and loves than you, being sick down the window of JD Sports, will ever achieve."

"Come on England!  What does that even mean any more? There's nothing of England left.  Just town after town of boarded up Debenhams.  This 'green and pleasant land' has turned into a nation of obscene and unpleasant wankers, a reactionary and populist, moribund dump. A bargain basement tax haven for Russian property developers.  That's all we are, a nation of wankers, and we just paper over the cracks of breathtaking inequality with a picture of the Queen, who's second son is a probable nonce.  An island cut adrift and lost at sea, desperately in search of a moral compass with Boris the Flagshagger at the helm."

Edited by Hedgecutter

Just now, Hedgecutter said:

Jonathan Pie's latest video is a thing of beauty.  My personal highlight:

Come on England! What does that even mean any more? There's nothing of England left.  Just town after town of boarded up Debenhams.  This green and pleasant has turned into a nation of obscene and unpleasant wankers, a reactionary and populist, moribund dump. A bargain basement tax haven for Russian property developers.  That's all we are, a nation of wankers, and we just paper over the cracks of breathtaking inequality with a picture of the Queen, who's second son is a probable nonce.  An island cut adrift, lost at sea in search of a moral compass with Boris the Flagshagger at the helm.

Apart from England not being an island, that's good.