Jump to content

Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

@SANTAN salty as f**k today pal.

U ok xx

Just imagine how close he was to be able to come on here and actually land impacts. Width of a post...

Spoiler

That's a shame.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

To be fair to the guy, that actually sounds really funny.

Watching his career unravel before my eyes was entertaining, to be fair.  Worth the five quid.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Watching his career unravel before my eyes was entertaining, to be fair.  Worth the five quid.  

Ah, I know who he is now. The squeaky voice guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
m8, English football's love affair with racism, hooliganism, and general cuntishness is red hot again and on display to the world. No amount of punching down on a wee Scotland result, on a Scottish football forum, is going to change that.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You don't get a trophy for 2nd place at International tournaments, I'll remember it fondly though, how will you remember your teams performance? 

Now that's incredibly lazy from yourself. I expect at last one bigot and one wee man next time. 

I'm great, watching 4 in  bed and I had pringles for breakfast, currently having PnB diddies for brunch 😎 x

When your idols become your rivals. 

..and you may well get one, in time. Whatever made you think I've finished playing with you?😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did anyone manage 0 points?  

What are you doing on this part of the forum if you don't know such basic facts and aren't willing to put the slightest bit of effort into finding out the answer for yourself?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:


What are you doing on this part of the forum if you don't know such basic facts and aren't willing to put the slightest bit of effort into finding out the answer for yourself?

It's part of his MO for some reason. Pretending to be a complete imbecile to try and prove some kind of point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

When your idols become your rivals. 

Hardly Idols, I have more trophies than Kane and Grealish put together.

Unless I'm their Idol?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:


What are you doing on this part of the forum if you don't know such basic facts and aren't willing to put the slightest bit of effort into finding out the answer for yourself?

I literally asked someone. That's a slight effort. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

It's part of his MO for some reason. Pretending to be a complete imbecile to try and prove some kind of point.

Not following every result and knowing what every teams final point tally is not "pretending to be an imbecile" you imbecile. I responded to a meme and then recieved about 50 moronic replies, not one in which you've taken issue with even though some quite clearly have came across like imbeciles, purposefully or not, funny that isn't it. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Hardly Idols, I have more trophies than Kane and Grealish put together.

Unless I'm their Idol?

What football trophies do you have like? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Not following every result and knowing what every teams final point tally is not "pretending to be an imbecile" you imbecile. I responded to a meme and then recieved about 50 moronic replies, not one in which you've taken issue with even though some quite clearly have came across like imbeciles, purposefully or not, funny that isn't it. 

And now we move on to the victim complex.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

And now we move on to the victim complex.

Some of you guys take things far too seriously... stop attention seeking. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, JMDP said:

Fair play to you @SoloXI, having read through it was a fairly good protracted meltdown! 

And fair play to you @SANTAN for following it up with a meltdown of your own. Really topped off a great thread nicely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JMDP said:

And fair play to you @SANTAN for following it up with a meltdown of your own. Really topped off a great thread nicely. 

"Meltdown".

😂

Screenshot_20210713-140331_Chrome.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...