Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

England must have managed to pump us then....

No, that's not how it works.

The 0-0 draw where your highlight was failing to tackle our player 5 times then kicking him was your best game of the tournament, imagine your best game of a tournament being 0-0 then putting yourselves in a meme next to the big dogs. 

Who did worse than Scotland in the Euros? Did anyone manage 0 points?  

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
26 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Why the f**k is there a Scotland flag there? emoji23.png

If you've seen the clip, the blonde lass with the Scotland flag over her face is doing her best to not laugh at the bitter guys rant. Pretty accurate imo other than the fact none of us are hiding the fact that we're laughing at the state of the Engerlish right now.

I've seen the clip plenty, 4 people were competing to win something. Scotland at no point in the tournament were anywhere near winning or stopping England from winning the thing. You were irrelevant. 

You're laughing to yourselves about being one of the worst teams in the tournament whilst your "rivals" nearly won the thing. Sounds hilarious. 

18 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Desperation, should be a Dennark or Ukraine flag if it were to actually make sense. That makes it seem like you guys weren't practically knocked out within the first 90 minutes and arguably the worst team at the tournament. 

That's painful. Probably not as painful as watching England f**k three penalties in a row and wasting the best chance they'll ever have to win a tournament mind, but still.

Just now, SANTAN said:

The 0-0 draw where your highlight was failing to tackle our player 5 times then kicking him was your best game of the tournament, imagine your best game of a tournament being 0-0 then putting yourselves in a meme next to the big dogs. 

Yes, North Macedonia and Turkey did. We were also level on points with Poland.

Just now, Gordon EF said:

That's painful. Probably not as painful as watching England f**k three penalties in a row and wasting the best chance they'll ever have to win a tournament mind, but still.

I thought you supported Scotland? 

Why you feeling pain for England? Did you find the Croatia game to be painful or was it after the first 90 mins display? 

14 minutes ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

When I was 28, I was probably that person but I'm 48 now. There are just a lot more things that are vastly more important than whether my local rivals lose a game of football now.

Most people have the ability to rank priorities though. I wanted Italy to win on Sunday. That's less important than whether my whole family lives or dies. But I'm pretty sure they're not mutually exclusive so I figured I could take a night off from ensuring my whole family doesn't die to just want Italy to win a football match.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Yes, North Macedonia and Turkey did. We were also level on points with Poland.

Nice. So potentially 4th worst team. That's better than I thought although all 3 of those teams would probably beat you in a 1 to 1 basis you'll hopefully be able to improve for your next shot in 20 odd years. 

Nice. So potentially 4th worst team. That's better than I thought although all 3 of those teams would probably beat you in a 1 to 1 basis you'll hopefully be able to improve for your next shot in 20 odd years. 
Christ man, and I thought your trolling had improved considerably over the last few months [emoji23]

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

I've seen the clip plenty, 4 people were competing to win something. Scotland at no point in the tournament were anywhere near winning or stopping England from winning the thing. You were irrelevant. 

You're laughing to yourselves about being one of the worst teams in the tournament whilst your "rivals" nearly won the thing. Sounds hilarious. 

Where are you going to put the nearly won the thing trophy?  

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

There's also this "comedian" who posted this absolute knee slapper:20210712_171953.thumb.jpg.a63f0c97626f541415fab1ef209643c4.jpg

Since been dropped by his agent and his tour dates are getting cancelled because the venues don't want him performing there. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

He's a horrible wee man. If you've saw him before you're bound to remember him. Squeaky wee voice that goes really deep half way through the joke. He was in the mainstream a few years ago but folk have obviously cottoned on he isn't an edgy comedian, he's just a rightwing fuckwit who goes up on stage and he's rarely on tv anymore.

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Andrew Lawrence has been desperate for this moment for years. He can now whinge for eternity to the his tiny gammon audience about how he has been unfairly cancelled by snowflake woke lefties.

See also that unfunny p***k Lee Hurst.

He was on Live at the Apollo about ten years ago, did quite well for about a year then the work dried up.  I saw him at the festival about five or six years ago, he was playing one of the tiny rooms at the Pleasance and had an hour long pity-party about why he wasn't on TV anymore cause he was right-wing.  Proceeded to blame everyone else for his failing career apart from himself.  I have no issue with someone being right-wing and making jokes so long as they are funny.  Andrew Lawrence is not funny.  Or talented.  Or employed anymore.    

49 minutes ago, 101 said:

Ignore racism is an interesting but not a surprising take for such a brain donor.

Another forum I post on yesterday had the owner saying something similar. His view was that the minority get too much air time. He then said it should be ignored, like a baby that is crying overnight. A wild take.

4 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

See that? That's banter. Entirely acceptable. Slagging off your rivals, mocking their failings and not wanting them to succeed.

QED.