Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

It definitely does looks like a delaying tactic. This should be fairly easy to prove, so if he's lying about it then we can have wasting police time added to the charge sheet. 

Savills seemed to get a lot of crap for not firing the guy instantly, but there's due process to follow. I suspect that the employee's claim is a delaying tactic to buy him some time (and another month's wage) but if he's fired without due process then there's an unfair dismissal case against them. And you don't want a racist getting a payout because the firm fucked up. 

Oh it’s definitely a delaying tactic, but if he has genuinely reported a non-existent hack to the police then he’s just adding wasting police time to his charge sheet. 

The Daily Mail website has helpfully told us that he bought a £260k house last year, presumably not in cash. Ouch. 

3 minutes ago, The Master said:

Oh it’s definitely a delaying tactic, but if he has genuinely reported a non-existent hack to the police then he’s just adding wasting police time to his charge sheet. 

The Daily Mail website has helpfully told us that he bought a £260k house last year, presumably not in cash. Ouch. 

I do love a Daily Mail house valuation. The higher the purchase price, the more the story is amplified. 

The mentality of British Empire persists and is all pervasive, engendered by a government who invent enemies and demonise in support of US foreign policy. The other anglophile Colonial powers like France join in. Vive la Republique..

Embargoes, wars and threats of wars for nothing more than trying to prop up a failing US Empire in its hegemon. Creating conflict and chaos across the planet. Another project fear. 

All that IS racist. 

While racism exists at such a geopolitical strategic level, the dysinformation and propaganda polluting the air waves, the mindset of society at large will not change. 

We witness reaction and counter reaction, polarising individuals and groups, which culminates in violence between the competing gladiators on the streets.. 

The mold is set, a path to be followed, but where is it taking us and for why?!!! 

This reality is in what is being engendered, is less about race and all about power and greed. Class and culture wars engendered to ensure power and fortunes remain where they always have been. Just that the masses fail to see it, revert to type and react in the only way we know. Chaos ensues as the chattering classes chuckle at the minions. 

We are all but colleteral damage is someone else's game of thrones. 

Edited by BlueBear

1 hour ago, throbber said:

The worst part of the racist abuse is how it’s not just coming from anonymous trolls,

There's also this "comedian" who posted this absolute knee slapper:20210712_171953.thumb.jpg.a63f0c97626f541415fab1ef209643c4.jpg

Since been dropped by his agent and his tour dates are getting cancelled because the venues don't want him performing there. 

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

There's the danger that a vicious circle develops the more this sort of abuse goes on, not helped by the "it's only a minority" brigade effectively normalising it. 

These players are already under enormous pressure from factors that relate to the vast majority of the fan base, so you can imagine what the extra unneeded weight of knowing what's potentially in the pipeline from the minority (should they miss) can do to any man.

Whilst it's 'only' a minority of fans dishing out the online abuse, you can imagine a significant number (further?) developing and harbouring an imperialistic-like view along the lines of: "better get the whites to take them as there's less chance of them bottling it", or "great, here we go again...", which can only lead to more and more problems along these lines.

Here we are (ach, beaten to it!) 

The guy is a comedian, seemingly, although I'd never heard of him. Let's just say this went about as well for the man as you might expect it would. 

20210713_093420.jpg

Edited by Michael W

I’ve heard of Andrew Lawrence before, I’m pretty sure he got on a few tv shows about 5 or 6 years ago, wasn’t very good and then had a meltdown about there being too many “ethnics and women comedians” and that’s why he wasn’t funny or some utter shite like that. 

It definitely does looks like a delaying tactic. This should be fairly easy to prove, so if he's lying about it then we can have wasting police time added to the charge sheet. 
Savills seemed to get a lot of crap for not firing the guy instantly, but there's due process to follow. I suspect that the employee's claim is a delaying tactic to buy him some time (and another month's wage) but if he's fired without due process then there's an unfair dismissal case against them. And you don't want a racist getting a payout because the firm fucked up. 

Unless he’s had time to set up a VPN, log into Twitter via the VPN, and then abuse him it’s highly likely he’s fucked.

He's a horrible wee man. If you've saw him before you're bound to remember him. Squeaky wee voice that goes really deep half way through the joke. He was in the mainstream a few years ago but folk have obviously cottoned on he isn't an edgy comedian, he's just a rightwing fuckwit who goes up on stage and he's rarely on tv anymore.

12 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’ve heard of Andrew Lawrence before, I’m pretty sure he got on a few tv shows about 5 or 6 years ago, wasn’t very good and then had a meltdown about there being too many “ethnics and women comedians” and that’s why he wasn’t funny or some utter shite like that. 

Just took a look at his youtube. As a comedian, he is absolutely abysmal.

His comedy seems to consist of various 'characters', one of which being an obnoxious right wing England fan, so I'm sure he'll claim it was in character or something. His comment section is full of folk saying stuff like "Know it's a joke but WELL SAID M8!" and the like.

30 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

There's also this "comedian" who posted this absolute knee slapper:20210712_171953.thumb.jpg.a63f0c97626f541415fab1ef209643c4.jpg

Since been dropped by his agent and his tour dates are getting cancelled because the venues don't want him performing there. 

I have never heard of this guy but when I searched for him I got "People also searched for Lee Hurst" and that was enough for me.

7 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Just took a look at his youtube. As a comedian, he is absolutely abysmal.

His comedy seems to consist of various 'characters', one of which being an obnoxious right wing England fan, so I'm sure he'll claim it was in character or something. His comment section is full of folk saying stuff like "Know it's a joke but WELL SAID M8!" and the like.

Aye, I’m pretty certain his original meltdown was triggered by Dara O’Briain (or similarly inoffensive comedian) doing a joke about UKIP and he went off on a ‘well I notice you do jokes about UKIP but you don’t ridicule Islam for hours on end how curious’ style rant.

Basically, he’s been a p***k for years and calling himself a comedian is almost certainly in breach of the trade descriptions act. 

13 hours ago, CALDERON said:

A lot to unpick here, but my favourite is the lad on the left shaking the Champagne bottle after the first save in preparation.

The boy in blue trackies looks like he's seriously contemplating becoming a serial killer after spending 120 minutes watching football with such a large bunch of fannies.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57803366

Certainly the FA acknowledging large numbers of people involved. 

A shame again however to see the "real fan" trope being thrown out. It's a problem that only seems to exist in a footballing context in England, and so it is English football's problem to deal with.