Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

25 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

It’s actually quite disrespectful to take off those medals.  Stop acting like entitled c***s.

I can understand why players don't want a reminder of it tbf. 

However, it's the only top level silverwear that diddy club players like Pickford and Phillips will ever win. 

5 minutes ago, 101 said:

Shouldn't the players ask to take the pens rather than Southgate forcing it, or is he just taking responsibility like a proper manager?

Seems strange to have a rookie take the last penalty when Sterling and that is still to take.

Can you imagine Southgate forcing anyone to do anything?

He's watched Kane ponce about in midfield trying to impress Man City for the past month.

Like any sensible person I watched the game on BBC but now I know the result I might watch back the ITV footage just to laugh at Sam Matterface. 

Also delighted for Chiellini more than anything else. At 36, is this likely to be his last game for Italy?

Like any sensible person I watched the game on BBC but now I know the result I might watch back the ITV footage just to laugh at Sam Matterface. 

Also delighted for Chiellini more than anything else. At 36, is this likely to be his last game for Italy?
I'm doing it. Who else is in? ITV + 1 right now. I want to hear Dixon cry.