Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

3 minutes ago, SoloXI said:

What a night to be Scottish!

Fantastic achievement by Steve and the boys. And the Tartan Army!!

The way they cheered on five other countries in their bedsits until one won is the stuff of legends.

And onto the World Cup .. err .. well, err .. maybe look after your TVs .. youll need them .. as usual to watch England .. yet again.

Whatever. 

This was your moment.

They f**ked it.

Your welcome.

Ps it's a great night unless your English.

Edited by Father Ted

The way they cheered on five other countries in their bedsits until one won is the stuff of legends.
And onto the World Cup .. err .. well, err .. maybe look after your TVs .. youll need them .. as usual to watch England .. yet again.
Signs up to a Scottish football forum during an International tournament and spits the dummy when England have their usual glorious failure. See you for the next one m8.

3 minutes ago, SoloXI said:

0d4afcf7a857bf6bd8dff6a0aeea3baa.png

3 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Couldn't have happened in a better way, get it up you gammon fucks.

The only way it could have been better was if it was Grealish or Sterling rather that Rashford.

4 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

I dont think hes a great manager, but always think Southgate comes across as a decent guy.

Hope he has a shite night tonight though.

He's only passable as decent because he's had a shit load of media training and is a completely emotionless robot. His gloating about "England winning the war" a few days ago is the real him seeping out the shell.

They'll never get a better chance to win it and they shat it in the final. Italy were the better team over 120 Minutes if Chiesa haven't had to go off i think they would have won it over 90 if not then 120.

I knew the winning penalty was scored before it went in due to my Italian neighbour cheering like f**k. I had it 30 seconds behind as i knew if i didn't hear cheering likely hood England had won it.

Edited by A_Veitch