Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

40 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The best part of that is Pirlo's panenka. Making Joe Hart look spectacularly stupid can just never get old. 

I never tire of that Beckham penalty. There simply can't be a bigger margin of miss in a major tournament, it's probably still orbiting the earth as we speak. That and the Portuguese trolling them for the best part of a decade.

I hadn't seen that Lampard goal in ages.  It really is breathtaking just how in it looked even in real time, but still got disallowed.  The fucker bounced behind the line, came visibly back out, then bounced again on the line before Neuer half-heartedly grabbed at it.  I can only imagine we'd still be furious about it now if it happened to us.  Granted, it's probably not worth it to them, given it would likely have meant they got pumped 4-2 rather than 4-1.

2 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I have Cristiano Ronaldo neck and neck with Jack Grealish on my patent-pending "Scale of Football Wankers", but I think nonetheless that his little wink at 1:20 is one of the most sublime moments I have ever witnessed. 

It's all very well people trying to sit above all that stuff, and talk about how they won dirty, or are cheats, but fucking hell I wish both Scotland and Thistle could have people that are willing to be such unapologetic dicks. 

25 minutes ago, Doctor Manhattan said:

I have Cristiano Ronaldo neck and neck with Jack Grealish on my patent-pending "Scale of Football Wankers", but I think nonetheless that his little wink at 1:20 is one of the most sublime moments I have ever witnessed. 

The highlighting the wink was an English media smokescreen

'He got him sent off '

Rooney had stamped on his nads

4 hours ago, RossBolton said:

Well, the final is over but, if you want to stream anything like movie, series, football world cup matches, etc from anywhere around the world. You can always use DELETED URL its is always a better option.

Get rid of this gobshite for "its is" alone ffs. @Cardinal Richelieu @Tynierose

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

56 minutes ago, forameus said:

I hadn't seen that Lampard goal in ages.  It really is breathtaking just how in it looked even in real time, but still got disallowed.  The fucker bounced behind the line, came visibly back out, then bounced again on the line before Neuer half-heartedly grabbed at it.  I can only imagine we'd still be furious about it now if it happened to us.  Granted, it's probably not worth it to them, given it would likely have meant they got pumped 4-2 rather than 4-1.

I remember hearing footage at the time of those well known racists Baddiel & Skinner, who were in the crowd on the day and recording for a podcast. One of them immediately asked the other whether they thought it had crossed the line and the other replied that they didn’t think it had. 
It’s similar to the Hand of God incident when the TV commentator initially thought Shilton was claiming for offside and only realised the handball after a couple of replays. Yet nowadays the claim is that, apparently, everyone in the stadium except the referee could see it was a handball.

14 minutes ago, Sigma said:

Hysterical reaction. If FIFA games ever made a final boss for each team, that shirtless lunatic would be the one you have to defeat to win the final against England.

I realise goons like this are probably reacting excessively on purpose since they're filming themselves, but do people actually react to things like this when they're watching it at home? It's embarrassing watching this.

I realise goons like this are probably reacting excessively on purpose since they're filming themselves, but do people actually react to things like this when they're watching it at home? It's embarrassing watching this.
I am 100% sure that the shirtless guy is expressing pure emotion.

5 hours ago, Funky Nosejob said:

I remember hearing footage at the time of those well known racists Baddiel & Skinner, who were in the crowd on the day and recording for a podcast. One of them immediately asked the other whether they thought it had crossed the line and the other replied that they didn’t think it had. 
It’s similar to the Hand of God incident when the TV commentator initially thought Shilton was claiming for offside and only realised the handball after a couple of replays. Yet nowadays the claim is that, apparently, everyone in the stadium except the referee could see it was a handball.

Baddiel & Skinner on Lampard - 1:00 to 1:30 mark https://ia800603.us.archive.org/3/items/BS100705/BS 100628.mp3

Edit - Hand of God commentary. 

Edited by Funky Nosejob
Adding Hand of God commentary

3 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Its gone :lol: ... btw, if you're going to quote their spam, please remove the URL their spamming!

In my defence, I reserve all of my remaining brain cells for competing in the quiz & use none for the rest of my posting. You may have noticed......

2 hours ago, forameus said:

It's all very well people trying to sit above all that stuff, and talk about how they won dirty, or are cheats, but fucking hell I wish both Scotland and Thistle could have people that are willing to be such unapologetic dicks. 

No , we have had and we got Karma

Argentina 78

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Wouldn't want to see a video of myself when Marshall saved in Serbia!