Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

12 minutes ago, UAE1929 said:

"Pablo (not his real name), 24, from the Midlands"

I like how they used the name Pablo. A typically common name in the Midlands, as opposed to something like Derek or John.

9 minutes ago, SuperT said:

No, I do not grass. It is also good to see the racists show themselves up. 

So, you refuse to report blatant racism, and also like it when people do racisms ?

Sounds like you're a racism apologist tbqh.

30 minutes ago, Frank Sobotka said:

So, you refuse to report blatant racism, and also like it when people do racisms ?

Sounds like you're a racism apologist tbqh.

It is there for all to see. 

No I do not like it at all. Calling anyone a gammon is not nice to see. 

And I am most certainly not an apologist.

Love how people try and turn it round to make me wrong when it is very obvious I am not. Deflect the seems to be the way. 

Edited by SuperT

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

How to get into Wembley without a ticket (bring a bunch of twenties).

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/jul/13/england-fan-who-stormed-euros-final-defends-his-actions

In fairness to Pablo, lurking around a stadium and trying to sneak in (not in a violent way), is something I could definitely see my younger self doing if Scotland (or PTFC haha) were in a major, once-in-a-lifetime final and I didn't have a legitimate ticket.

Only water cannon/full strength riot polic/tear gas could have stopped the events on Sunday evening.

Edited by milhouse

8 minutes ago, milhouse said:

In fairness to Pablo, lurking around a stadium and trying to sneak in (not in a violent way), is something I could definitely see my younger self doing if Scotland (or PTFC haha) were in a major, once-in-a-lifetime final and I didn't have a legitimate ticket.

Only water cannon/full strength riot polic/tear gas could have stopped the events on Sunday evening.

Yup, used to sneak into grounds, ferry boats, trains, just about anything when I was a teenager. Didn't organise an army for it though.

10 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Gammon is racist emoji23.png
Almost as mental a take as the moonhowler claiming Grealish is one of the best players in the world. This defeat has broke the gammons.

It is referencing a person's colour and not in a good way. It is racist no matter what anyone says. 

20 minutes ago, SuperT said:

It is there for all to see. 

No I do not like it at all. Calling anyone a gammon is not nice to see. 

And I am most certainly not an apologist.

Love how people try and turn it round to make me wrong when it is very obvious I am not. Deflect the seems to be the way. 

If anyone is deflecting it's you m8.

If gammon is an inexcusable racial slur, then you need to report it. By not reporting, people will continue to use it.

It is a reference to skin colour therefore is racist. 
It's not a reference to their innate skin color, though, is it?

Gammon defining characteristic number 94: whining and crying "discrimination" when called out for your conscious decision to be a racist, right-wing cűnt.