Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

1 minute ago, SANTAN said:

Not following every result and knowing what every teams final point tally is not "pretending to be an imbecile" you imbecile. I responded to a meme and then recieved about 50 moronic replies, not one in which you've taken issue with even though some quite clearly have came across like imbeciles, purposefully or not, funny that isn't it. 

And now we move on to the victim complex.

1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:

Have to admit that I'm 50 but I would want England to lose supposing they had 11 Marcus Rashfords on the pitch, despite my admiration for him as a man. This was ably demonstrated by my roar when he quick-stepped his way to a penalty miss.

I'm 68 etc, etc

Just now, JMDP said:

Poor content gets what poor content gets, brother. 

Sometimes. You also get obsessive weirdo posters on here that display some seriously concerning, creepy behaviours. Even more worrying when you consider their job roles for some of them. 

1 hour ago, SANTAN said:

I've seen the clip plenty, 4 people were competing to win something. Scotland at no point in the tournament were anywhere near winning or stopping England from winning the thing. You were irrelevant. 

You're laughing to yourselves about being one of the worst teams in the tournament whilst your "rivals" nearly won the thing. Sounds hilarious. 

Or "beaten in the final on penalties", as we prefer to say.

6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

Sometimes. You also get obsessive weirdo posters on here that display some seriously concerning, creepy behaviours. Even more worrying when you consider their job roles for some of them. 

20210713_151845.jpg.76652505cacec455793560890aaad28c.jpg

Just now, JMDP said:

20210713_151845.jpg.76652505cacec455793560890aaad28c.jpg

You showing evidence you've been stalking me since well before January, I sent you that message after you had been systematically disliking all my posts without interacting with me on a daily basis for weeks on end. Genuinely concerned by your unhinged behaviour so I was reaching out to make sure you were okay and not carving my username onto your arms or something.