Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I'm an empathetic guy.

Okay, your love and warmth is appreciated. I hope you'll be cheering us on next year. 

Just now, HalfCutNinja said:

YYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

^You reliving that time your player failed to tackle someone? 

1 minute ago, LondonHMFC said:

Another forum I post on yesterday had the owner saying something similar. His view was that the minority get too much air time. He then said it should be ignored, like a baby that is crying overnight. A wild take.

Yeh it's absolutely mental, maybe we should try giving other crime the ignoring treatment and see if it goes away.

No point trying to track down a murderer when so many people don't murder others and they will probably get bored murdering eventually.

3 minutes ago, super_carson said:

He was on Live at the Apollo about ten years ago, did quite well for about a year then the work dried up.  I saw him at the festival about five or six years ago, he was playing one of the tiny rooms at the Pleasance and had an hour long pity-party about why he wasn't on TV anymore cause he was right-wing.  Proceeded to blame everyone else for his failing career apart from himself.  I have no issue with someone being right-wing and making jokes so long as they are funny.  Andrew Lawrence is not funny.  Or talented.  Or employed anymore.    

To be fair to the guy, that actually sounds really funny.

I've seen quite a few saying that it should just be ignored.  The other things they say don't point to them being racist, so it's probably not that, but then I don't really understand what they're hoping will happen.  I don't imagine the people being racist are doing it for attention, particularly as as soon as they're called out on it, they go into massive panicked deflection.  So what is ignoring them going to do?  They're not just going to wander off and think "well, I guess if no-one is actually paying attention to me, I've realised this racism lark isn't on". More likely it'll just lead to these people being emboldened in whatever weird beliefs they have as they're not being challenged.  

I find the grassing them up to employers a wee bit grubby (not that the act itself isn't worse) but I think it should continue to be called out.  It's definitely going in the direction where these people are getting marginalised.  If that means that a small percentage of them decide they'd like to change, then great.

2 minutes ago, HalfCutNinja said:

Where are you going to put the nearly won the thing trophy?  

You don't get a trophy for 2nd place at International tournaments, I'll remember it fondly though, how will you remember your teams performance? 

2 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

f**k me, but Stormzy is hurting.

Now that's incredibly lazy from yourself. I expect at last one bigot and one wee man next time. 

1 minute ago, Frank Sobotka said:

@SANTAN salty as f**k today pal.

U ok xx

I'm great, watching 4 in  bed and I had pringles for breakfast, currently having PnB diddies for brunch 😎 x

Just now, speckled tangerine said:

See that? That's banter. Entirely acceptable. Slagging off your rivals, mocking their failings and not wanting them to succeed.

QED.

When your idols become your rivals. 

m8, English football's love affair with racism, hooliganism, and general cuntishness is red hot again and on display to the world. No amount of punching down on a wee Scotland result, on a Scottish football forum, is going to change that.

13 minutes ago, SANTAN said:

You don't get a trophy for 2nd place at International tournaments, I'll remember it fondly though, how will you remember your teams performance? 

Now that's incredibly lazy from yourself. I expect at last one bigot and one wee man next time. 

I'm great, watching 4 in  bed and I had pringles for breakfast, currently having PnB diddies for brunch 😎 x

When your idols become your rivals. 

..and you may well get one, in time. Whatever made you think I've finished playing with you?😂

3 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

What are you doing on this part of the forum if you don't know such basic facts and aren't willing to put the slightest bit of effort into finding out the answer for yourself?

It's part of his MO for some reason. Pretending to be a complete imbecile to try and prove some kind of point.

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

What are you doing on this part of the forum if you don't know such basic facts and aren't willing to put the slightest bit of effort into finding out the answer for yourself?

I literally asked someone. That's a slight effort. 

1 minute ago, Gordon EF said:

It's part of his MO for some reason. Pretending to be a complete imbecile to try and prove some kind of point.

Not following every result and knowing what every teams final point tally is not "pretending to be an imbecile" you imbecile. I responded to a meme and then recieved about 50 moronic replies, not one in which you've taken issue with even though some quite clearly have came across like imbeciles, purposefully or not, funny that isn't it. 

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Hardly Idols, I have more trophies than Kane and Grealish put together.

Unless I'm their Idol?

What football trophies do you have like?