Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

12 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

An eyewitness account from one of P&Bs own really puts the whole affair into a new perspective. Thanks for that man and I'm glad you're okay.

Same mate.

Its crazy though, I was at the Italy v Spain semi and the whe system you describe ran like clockwork. No queues, a few English chants that were drowned out or co-opted in a friendly way. Just goes to show it only takes a few vaguely organised morons to endanger many more.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:

I read earlier it was only something like 40 arrests, they should be doing their upmost to check CCTV and identify every ticket less neanderthal and get them charged.

I think a lot of those will be getting lifted. The Met commissioner is hanging on by a thread right now and will be looking to flex her arm.

9 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

The BBC have a "Pick your team of the tournament" vote - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57785782

Naturally, the BBC have rigged the choices with lots of England players. Do your duty and get it up them!

Obviously just picked these players out a hat.  

No Olsen or Sommer for goalkeeper who both had excellent tournaments.

Half the Italian midfield is missing.....but Immobile is included in the strikers.....

No Modric either but Jack The Sub is there.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. 🤣🤣

Someone better tell UEFA they have wrong awarded the cup to Italy. I don’t know how this guy has a job reporting on football.

Just now, Jambomo said:

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. 🤣🤣

Someone better tell UEFA they have wrong awarded the cup to Italy. I don’t know how this guy has a job reporting on football.

The guy's gone full Trump.

5 minutes ago, Sigma said:
21 hours ago, Highlandmagyar Tier 3 said:
Ah! That Scottish seethe I spoke about earlier!

GIRFUY

Wow! Another one who wants to put it right up me. Think that's the third one. I have had an amazing weekend. Thank you. Love you!

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

They didn't win the semi-final either, so we'd best look at why they were here in the first place too. 

The reporter on Sky Sports news just said England didn’t really lose as well and that he didn’t consider pens to be a defeat, rather they drew 1-1 and pens are a lottery. [emoji1787][emoji1787]
And they had the balls to accuse us of celebrating a draw against them.

Love how it's majority of Scots that are bitter yet the rest of Europe are lapping this up just as much as we are.