Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

34 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

I'm still none the wiser as to what bringing on Jordan Henderson is supposed to achieve.

It seemed to be a habit, he's been brought on to replace Rice in every game bar the first two.

3 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

The ponce's ponce worries about his image and with that, incredibly, he makes himself look even worse.

I enjoyed the part on AVFTT (or AVFTE for the pedants) when they highlighted that McGinn let on that the best way to rattle him on the pitch is to compliment him on his hair or socks.

10 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

Wow!!! 

Forza Italia.

I'm out of greenies. 

Consider yourself all greenied. 

Even our bitter english friends, particularly stormzy. He's gone very quiet :) What a surprise :lol:

Oh aye I'm going to be posting on PnB at 1am when I'm beyond drunk and my team has lost. Why were you thinking about me? 

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Said to a couple of mates lastnight, the bile those three young men are going to face after missing those penalties is going to be something esle, and so it has already come to pass with the BBC running a story on Sancho, Rashford and Saka being racially abused already. Between that, booing the knee, the scenes before the game, Southgates dog whistle who won the war shite.... Is it really any wonder the world loves to see them fail. The England football fraternity is the most toxic enviroment know to man.

Get it right fucking up them.

As for the match, Southgate did a lot of things right over the tournament but ultimately, thinkning you can rope a dope for 85 minutes is a mega risky strategy because as we seen its so hard to get going again if you concede.

As for the penalties, well that was a huge risk what he did. Rashford and Sancho cant have touched the ball or barely. Pretty hard to have your eye in in those circumstances.

Anyway, get it up them and get it up Stormzy. A well deserved loss for a horrible, horrible fanbase.

😂

You need to seek help mate. Please stop thinking about me at 5 in the morning, the feeling is not reciprocated you dwarf weirdo. 

Edited by SANTAN

While I have a degree of sympathy for Bukayo Saka, Jadon Sancho and Marcus Rashford and find the racial abuse they are getting abhorrent let us not forget who they are.

All are professional players, playing for top clubs at a very high standard earning money most of us can only dream off. They are good enough to play at international level and Southgate apparently believed in them.  We have seen more senior players miss penalties at a crucial time.  What does annoy me is Rashford thought he was being smart with his penalty.  Had he scored we would never have heard the end of how cool and classy he was and he got what he basically deserved.  Put the ball down and smash it into the net ala McGuire.

1 minute ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Is this meant to make him look good? He volunteered for one, and the manager still trusted a centre half and some actual children before him. Nice one, Jack. 

I hadn't even considered that angle.  I think it's still a lot of shite and that he never volunteered at all, but...is this better?  That he did volunteer, but Southgate laughed at him and told him to sit the f**k down.

3 minutes ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

That just puts pressure on the other shitebags to come out and say they weren't a shitebag; honest. 

Fabulous stuff. 

Southgate has already said no-one backed out of taking a penalty.  Don't think I believe him.