Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

All this pish that they are a young team and will improve over the years hardly ever is actually the case in International football. A lot changes over the two years of tournaments (I know its only one year to the next World Cup). Italy weren't even at the last World Cup and have know won this tournament

Edited by Wile E Coyote

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not sure that's fair. England shouldve had that game killed after an hour.

Southgate being an absolute coward fucked you.

I'd agree with that. I think we pragmatically controlled the game relativley well but definitely sat back far too much up until they scored. We actually played quite well in extra time but definitely lacked any killer touch. 

Overall losing on missed penalties is hard to take but not quite the humping I'm sure some people were expecting. We definitely played in spells like we deserved to be there over other teams. 

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Also fair. That's two tournaments in a row they've ended up with massive advantages and couldn't turn it into a tournament win.

They should probably be happy with how they've done, though, considering England generally don't do much at the Euros.

Oh, absolutely... if Scotland got to the final we'd (metaphorically, of course) collectively licked the balls of every player involved. I think it all comes down to how bad winners (or losers) England are despite all their advantages leading to the hope they don't win anything.

What a massive, massive fucking relief. 

Weirdly enough, as much as i was jumping about like a dafty when he missed, i feel a wee bit for Rashford as he is quite clearly a good c**t.

But enough of that. 6 games at home, Ukraine and Denmark in the knockouts. They'll never get a better chance to win something and they've fucked it. Lovely stuff. 

1 minute ago, Saltire said:

So, do we get a bank holiday in Scotland tomorrow?

Nailed on. Scotland's best ever international result in their history.

Steve Clarke and the boys will be very proud tonight of what they achieved.

Maybe a parade in Glasgow for the heroes of 2012?