Euro 2020 Final - England vs Italy

smpar

Unfortunately, it is happening. Those shameless, cheating, smug b*****ds (I mean England, btw) are in the final.

Good to see the Italians are getting fired up for it already, if tonight’s reaction on Twitter is anything to go by.

IMG_1625696412.465376.jpg

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5004.jpg

I hope that Italy win using every bit shithousery you can imagine.

I can’t decide if I want them to win 4-0 and England to barely get a kick of the ball, or the dodgiest goal since Mexico ‘86 with England having 4 perfectly legal goals disallowed for no real reason.

17 minutes ago, SoloXI said:

Folk going to go well menstrual on here  if England play well.

But .. the Tartan Army could be giving each other huge slaps  on the back and hugs of achievement for cheering on Italy if they prevail. 

I suggest you do something "special". No one has ever seen England lose a major final.

Because in years to come, your grandchildren will ask you "where were you when Scotland won its greatest international result". And you can shrug a "dunno" with a wry smile while remembering you were actually fondling a goats jaffas in a field just outside Oban.

Anyway, Im saying draw, ET and pens. Then its who knows ... (but wouldnt want Pickford in my team)

Edited for "stupidity" and yet it still reads like that.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I will have come Monday.

Lol .. maybe. The atmosphere at Wembley tonight seemed like a "get this out the way" because everyone was aware its Italy next. Came across a bit flat.

Its going to be fascinating .. tactics, individual skill, human error (ie Pickford), etc ... two of the best defences in the world against top draw strikers ... 

Should be a fairly comfortable Italy win. Aside from a below-par Germany side, England haven't yet faced a big footballing nation in this competition. If they beat Italy, they've earned it. They won't though. Honestly, I'm not concerned in the slightest.

Believe Italy are also playing to tie Brazil with the longest unbeaten run in the history of international football on Sunday when they could go 34 unbeaten. 

Edited by A_Veitch

Deep lying Italian CM who English fans have written off because he doesn't charge about aimlessly to control the match, then win it with a penalty most folk completely f**k up when they attempt it.

A circle is round, you always end up where you've been.

I think tonight will have grounded England a bit. Extra time against a solid but unspectacular Denmark team is not massively inspiring. Whether the grounding is good or bad, I don't know. 

I've been impressed with Italy besides that terrible game against Austria, but I have no confidence they'll win. Portugal stunk the tournament out last time and look how that went. 

I've got a ticket for this so heading down to London on Saturday after the Thistle game with my dad - really looking forward to it. The only thing that puts me off is that I'll probably be surrounded by England fans and I'm not sure I can actually handle that. 

I hope Italy absolutely do them but I reckon it will be quite a close game - 2-1 Italy after extra time!

What is the pub situation like currently in London for anyone who knows - is it booking central or do we have a fair chance of walking up and getting in somewhere(clearly not around Wembley as it will be mobbed)?

1 minute ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

I've got a ticket for this so heading down to London on Saturday after the Thistle game with my dad - really looking forward to it. The only thing that puts me off is that I'll probably be surrounded by England fans and I'm not sure I can actually handle that. 

I hope Italy absolutely do them but I reckon it will be quite a close game - 2-1 Italy after extra time!

What is the pub situation like currently in London for anyone who knows - is it booking central or do we have a fair chance of walking up and getting in somewhere(clearly not around Wembley as it will be mobbed)?

Sell your ticket and buy a pub up here with the money.