2021-22 New strips

Guest mr_malcolm
i wouldnt claim to be any expert but iirc forfar have had some decent kits in recent years; some of the big name kits have been absolutely dire

It would be interesting to see cost differences from pendle to say Umbro that Cowdenbeath are using

21 minutes ago, mr_malcolm said:

It would be interesting to see cost differences from pendle to say Umbro that Cowdenbeath are using

Probably about £5 more for the Umbro top.

I can understand clubs trying to get every penny they can, but we (and I am sure Forfar) don't sell thousands of tops. Surely it's better to have a smarter, more expensive base cost top and make a few quid less. Of course, having a smarter top will more than likely bring in more money anyway if it sells better.

Also, our adult tops this season are £49. The Forfar top was only £40 last season (ours £45 if I remember correctly and it was a cheaper Errea top), so we are likely to make about the same money if sales are similar to last season. If the Umbro top is more popular, then we will make more.

The difference in revenue that clubs at this level will bring in between having a smarter more expensive branded top and a cheaper branded top must be small beer. I would always go for the smarter option. Although personally I am not too keen on this season's home top. I think some of the other Umbro options were nicer. Looking forward to seeing what the away top will be.

Love to see us in a smart Adidas kit one day.

10 hours ago, PELE said:

Probably about £5 more for the Umbro top.

I can understand clubs trying to get every penny they can, but we (and I am sure Forfar) don't sell thousands of tops. Surely it's better to have a smarter, more expensive base cost top and make a few quid less. Of course, having a smarter top will more than likely bring in more money anyway if it sells better.

Also, our adult tops this season are £49. The Forfar top was only £40 last season (ours £45 if I remember correctly and it was a cheaper Errea top), so we are likely to make about the same money if sales are similar to last season. If the Umbro top is more popular, then we will make more.

The difference in revenue that clubs at this level will bring in between having a smarter more expensive branded top and a cheaper branded top must be small beer. I would always go for the smarter option. Although personally I am not too keen on this season's home top. I think some of the other Umbro options were nicer. Looking forward to seeing what the away top will be.

Love to see us in a smart Adidas kit one day.

I quite like this seasons tops. As you say be interesting to see what the away one is like.

Forfar will release a new away kit soon. It will be a Pendle top, because they won't have a Pendle home and a different branded away top.

In defence of Pendle, they have improved their range over the last few years, the newer tops are lighter, better fitted and look nicer.

Haven't a clue what the new away top will be like, will they go back to white, stick with gold or choose a different colour?

Guest mr_malcolm
Forfar will release a new away kit soon. It will be a Pendle top, because they won't have a Pendle home and a different branded away top.
In defence of Pendle, they have improved their range over the last few years, the newer tops are lighter, better fitted and look nicer.
Haven't a clue what the new away top will be like, will they go back to white, stick with gold or choose a different colour?

That gold one is horrific

5 hours ago, Bridie Vision said:

New away kit is the same style as the gold one but the gold has been replaced with white.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...