2021-22 New strips

Hadn't seen the Stirling Albion kits until now

Kelty Hearts home and away kits

Stenhousemuir away shirt

Stranraer home shirt, I believe they're keeping their away and third kits from last year, might just change the badge back on them

First time I'm seeing it, but I'm assuming this is Elgin City's new home kit

BOB-CROMBIE-PIC-Darryl-McHardy-slips-the-ball-forward._Nik_DxO.jpg

Albion Rovers are keeping their home kit the same, as are Annan I believe, and I think maybe Edinburgh City too? Not seen anything from Forfar either. Cowdenbeath announced they'll be getting new Umbro kits this season.

On 07/07/2021 at 16:42, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hadn't seen the Stirling Albion kits until now

Kelty Hearts home and away kits

Stenhousemuir away shirt

Stranraer home shirt, I believe they're keeping their away and third kits from last year, might just change the badge back on them

First time I'm seeing it, but I'm assuming this is Elgin City's new home kit

BOB-CROMBIE-PIC-Darryl-McHardy-slips-the-ball-forward._Nik_DxO.jpg

Albion Rovers are keeping their home kit the same, as are Annan I believe, and I think maybe Edinburgh City too? Not seen anything from Forfar either. Cowdenbeath announced they'll be getting new Umbro kits this season.

Elgin kit same as last season, but what a kit

Guest mr_malcolm
whos "we"?

Forfar, I see other clubs at our level with Nike , Joma and puma kits and we bang about in these pound shop looking kits every fucking year. Really does my head in .

8 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

Forfar, I see other clubs at our level with Nike , Joma and puma kits and we bang about in these pound shop looking kits every fucking year. Really does my head in .

I imagine their all made in the same Far East sweatshop and just badged up different.

12 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

i wouldnt claim to be any expert but iirc forfar have had some decent kits in recent years; some of the big name kits have been absolutely dire

Still, Arbroath escaped this year, so there is hope

7 hours ago, Forest_Fifer said:
22 hours ago, mr_malcolm said:

Still, Arbroath escaped this year, so there is hope

Exactly, the Pendle stranglehold (which Montrose has managed to stay away from) over Angus has cracked with the Lichties, we'll see if Forfar and Brechin follow suit.

Guest mr_malcolm
Exactly, the Pendle stranglehold (which Montrose has managed to stay away from) over Angus has cracked with the Lichties, we'll see if Forfar and Brechin follow suit.

We won’t , our board is full of dinosaurs who probably think they look smashing . They are cheap and tacky . I’d probably go to the club shop and buy a forfar badges Adidas or Nike jacket or tracky for example but not that pendle pish