2021-22 Highland League Chat

Ray Patterson

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Clach did their usual soporific first half then came alive in the second, couple of classy goals, especially Conor Bunce's who I haven't seen before. Bit of a giant with a good touch which is unusual at this level. Looks very handy anyway.

That was a fantastic touch for the third. Especially how he then kept his head and just slid it under the keeper. 

This is the best Clach side I've seen for a while, play decent football and appear to actually have a gameplan. The diagonals onto Bunce and the #14 to flick on were very effective.

3 minutes ago, Comrie said:

That was a fantastic touch for the third. Especially how he then kept his head and just slid it under the keeper. 

This is the best Clach side I've seen for a while, play decent football and appear to actually have a gameplan. The diagonals onto Bunce and the #14 to flick on were very effective.

Just hope they get into gear the first half when they meet better teams.

38 minutes ago, Jimmy Shaker said:

That would mean fishermen admitting they were wrong. 

They're as dumb loyal pets to the Tories as the DUP. They're like unwanted mongrels who have been driven 200 miles away and dumped by the side of the road, but keep finding their way home.

I've always wanted Formartine to do well as I'm from Newmachar originally so they are my local side.  However they are almost always absolute keech every time I see them.  Surprised at how awful they were during the week.

9 hours ago, CALDERON said:

I've always wanted Formartine to do well as I'm from Newmachar originally so they are my local side.  However they are almost always absolute keech every time I see them.  Surprised at how awful they were during the week.

And you support Rovers?  Glory hunting bassa imo.

On 29/08/2021 at 18:46, welshbairn said:

They're as dumb loyal pets to the Tories as the DUP. They're like unwanted mongrels who have been driven 200 miles away and dumped by the side of the road, but keep finding their way home.

Buchan was steeped in toryism for years, where else would an eton educated Lord Boothby, a drunken bisexual who enjoyed homosexual orgies organised by Ronnie Kray get voted in?

With the mechanisation of farming and fishing boats crewed with non voting foreigners the tory influence from those two sections has decreased in East Aberdeenshire.

In Andrew Bowies West Aberdeenshire constituency, which was in the past staunchly Tory, the tide has turned towards the SNP with Bowies majority of 7950 in 2017 reduced to 843 two years later.

My Father in law, a background in farming, once told me that the the tories know how to govern, he must be whirling in his grave with Head Clown Boris and cohorts.

Edited by SandyCromarty

2 hours ago, GNU_Linux said:
6 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
When was the last time The Fort managed three goals in a game? Well done. Baby steps and that

Beat Vale of Leithen 5-0 in the cup when Fort William were ICT Colts.

The stoppable force v the moveable object