New Pyramid Forum Structure

1 minute ago, Div said:

End of the day there's no limit to the number of forums or sub forums we have and we can of course have sub-sub forums as well, but I like to keep it as simple as possible as if you start burying things too far then folk miss it or get pissed off having to click several times to get to where they want to go.

By the same token I've always wanted P&B to be about the whole game, and there's always room for improvement so keep the feedback coming.

I think what's there now seems pretty suitable for the needs of everything. The Junior forum certainly deserves to be archived somewhere.

I doubt anything will really need changed though, and it will only become apparent once football starts again.

Can you please move the following thread to the North pyramid forum, as it's about licensing in the north. :)

Also this one is for a North club so would be better placed in the North pyramid section. 

4 minutes ago, Marten said:

Can you please move the following thread to the North pyramid forum, as it's about licensing in the north. :)

Also this one is for a North club so would be better placed in the North pyramid section. 

No bother mate, both done.

Good changes!

With there now being 88 teams in the Lowland League's Under 20's Development League is there merit in creating a sub-forum for it?

It has been discussed under the EoS and WoS headings but maybe all posts should go to a new sub-forum or sub sub forum?

With NLS changing hands or even closing down an Under 20's Dev Lg sub forum could become a home for lots of the club tweets/news  about their Under 20's teams.  It could also be a home for the many posts about changes to the league, new teams joining etc.

Edited by Dev

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, Black Pennel said:

I don't disagree, but the "Grampian League" doesn't exist as an entity until the name is officially adopted rather than just given the name by chaps on P&B. 🙂

Might catch on if we keep it :) I still call the League Cup the League Cup, and the Challenge Cup the Challenge Cup, I'm a rebel me!