What Is Your Priority for Scottish Football?

What Is Your Priority for Scottish Football?

My priorities are in order;

1. To have a strong national side that qualify for major tournaments and win trophies.

2. To have Scottish clubs that do well in Europe.

3. Scottish clubs to develop and attract great players to Scottish football.

4. That Scotland is not seen as a region of England. So no merger with the English league. And no Old Firm joining the English League. I am not anti-English. But I want Scotland to be seen as a nation whether it is part of the UK or not. I am not discussing independence on this comment.

5. Have more cross border trophies with other nations, on top of domestic and UEFA football trophies.

Those are my five priorities for Scottish soccer.

I am a patriot I want a strong Scottish football system that competes at the top level, and is strong. 

What I do not understand is people who claim to be Scottish football fans, but do not care how the international team does, and do not want our club sides to do well in Europe?

These people seem to have pointless priorities like wanting part time teams to represent us in Europe and be beaten 8-0 by teams from the Faroe Islands.

They want to obliterate Scottish football in relation to other nations.

These people seem to have irritating priorities like;

THE PRIOROTIES OF UNPATRIOTIC CLOWNS.

1. A competitive league even if it is rubbish. Even if Scottish sides get slaughtered in Europe. All they care about is their own particular side winning trophies.

2. Make the Scottish Premier a Lower tier of league of the English Leagues. So that would make everyone think Scotland is part of England, and that all the history of Scottish football would become that of the status of a non-league system. 

3. Celtic and Rangers leave the Scottish League and join the English League. This would just make Scotland look like a county of England. It would also destroy the status and quality of the Scottish League.

4. Destroying other Scottish sides, even if it harms Scottish football.

5. Have a part time league. So that part time clubs can win the league.

6. Sporting integrity. This means letting our clubs do rubbish or the league become rubbish on some drivel concept of sporting integrity. I accept we should not bribe teams. But when it comes down to nit picking every tiny mistake about Scottish football and asking for us to lose. It becomes self-Flagellation.

So then What are your priorities for Scottish soccer?

17 hours ago, Thistle Scotland Europe said:

So then What are your priorities for Scottish soccer?

Banning for life any supporter that calls football "soccer".

Edited by RiG

If The Caley are successful more often than not then I couldn't give a fuck how Scotland do.  We're never going to win a WC or Euros so why worry about it.

1 hour ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

This sentence is an absolute topper, fair play. 

How can you miss out the bit about being a patriot!? That makes the sentence! :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...