The Premiere Division 2021-22

58 minutes ago, drs said:

Instead of listening to the Wee Rose fan why not get it from the horses mouth about attendances being capped at 500,

Joint Response Group Update – 21 December (scottishfa.co.uk)

Schoolboy error on my part expecting the national broadcaster to provide the correct info.

Tuesday 21st December 2021
Penicuik Athletic 0-0 Newtongrange Star

Wednesday 22nd December 2021
Musselburgh Athletic 2-2 Tranent

68847272_EPJul17.JPG.5125366f6e55c357fdf5158659971e87.JPG

Linlithgow the big winners this midweek and they stayed in with their slippers on. Now sat 4pts behind Penicuik... 1pt clear of Tranent... all on P20. Their own match is at Broxburn on Thursday 30th.

Newtongrange now 2pts off Blackburn at foot... latter host Camelon on Wednesday 29th; Whitehill visit Dunbar Thu 30th; HofB host Crossgates on holiday Monday 3rd.

Edited by HibeeJibee

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Hearing reports that a young Mussy fan was headbutted and further assaulted by a Tranent fan who was apparently “more than old enough to know better” at tonight’s match. 

I was near the said incident, but didn't see it. I heard the same reports as you. 

But it was a 60 second incident that quickly blew over, and shouldn't detract from what was a great game. 

8 hours ago, Passthebaw said:

I was near the said incident, but didn't see it. I heard the same reports as you. 

But it was a 60 second incident that quickly blew over, and shouldn't detract from what was a great game. 

The version of events I heard came from two (now deleted 🤷🏻‍♂️) tweets made by a Linlithgow fan who’d apparently been at the game but who is also renowned for speaking some utter pish on here, so I kind of took it with a pinch of salt anyway.

41 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

The version of events I heard came from two (now deleted 🤷🏻‍♂️) tweets made by a Linlithgow fan who’d apparently been at the game but who is also renowned for speaking some utter pish on here, so I kind of took it with a pinch of salt anyway.

Ooft 😂😂. Irony at its very best.

1 minute ago, FuzzyBear said:

Angry - sometimes

Wee - definitely not 😂

Don't drink !

Coward - don't think so 😂

Genuinely frightening then if drink isn’t to blame for your anger.

Anonymous username makes comments about someone’s family just cos post about Tranent v Mussy? 

Epitome of a wee coward. You are wee. Really wee. And cowardly.

Just now, 8MileBU said:

Genuinely frightening then if drink isn’t to blame for your anger.

Anonymous username makes comments about someone’s family just cos post about Tranent v Mussy? 

Epitome of a wee coward. You are wee. Really wee. And cowardly.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Dundonald not happy that their game against Inverkeithing is off...

He’s got a point in the last week both Stirling Albion and Edinburgh City were told by the SPFL that they couldn’t postpone games as they had an under 20 squad.

Also the Bell game he’s talking about with 11 players would have been postponed if they didn’t have an under 20 squad.

Shame it’s off may have a trip to Shippy instead.

37 minutes ago, Mainly Drinking Bovril said:

Some teams like to play the game and others like to "play the game". 

No evidence required at this level. Mention Covid-19 and the game is off. 

Dont think accusing clubs of "game playing" is sensible in these times do you?

Player safety comes first and we should trust that clubs make the correct call on that.