The Premiere Division 2021-22

40 minutes ago, Passthebaw said:

#passthebaw 💙

A Burgh supporter on twitter referred the move/goal as a thing of beauty on twitter. Good movement from one wing to another particularly the last couple of plays before Dean knocked the ball in.

Also heard that Jo and Calum were both on form running up and down the left/right wings assisting in creating a number of chances on the day. 👍

EoSFA still refer to them as Inverkeithing, they have officially referred to themselves as the Swifts since 2000 as per my quote.
They are still registered as Inverkeithing.

Nope. They have actually always been known as Hillfield Swifts FC, up until this season. My kids have played for them. Go check their Facebook page and photos and you will see Hillfield on their badges. THE Swifts FC is a new name for this season after the move away from playing at Inverkeithing.112fb2a23bea1106c265819ccb70084e.jpg

32 minutes ago, crowie said:

Nope. They have actually always been known as Hillfield Swifts FC, up until this season. My kids have played for them. Go check their Facebook page and photos and you will see Hillfield on their badges. THE Swifts FC is a new name for this season after the move away from playing at Inverkeithing.112fb2a23bea1106c265819ccb70084e.jpg

Please give it up.

The East of Scotland Football League have them registered as Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts.

Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts - Club directory - East of Scotland Football Association & League (eosfl.com)

12 hours ago, crowie said:

aye follow that facebook link in their poster that says inverkeithing hillfield swifts 

Please give it up.
The East of Scotland Football League have them registered as Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts.
Inverkeithing Hillfield Swifts - Club directory - East of Scotland Football Association & League (eosfl.com)

Yet the clubs Facebook, website, Twitter and club badge are either The Swifts or Swifts FC. No mention of Hillfield anymore.

On 18/10/2021 at 10:50, RedLichty said:

Just seen this news on the Dunbar website , Tranent have sold Dean Whitson to Dunbar -  who have the Belters brought in to replace him?

Thats Ciaran and Dean both out, Callum must have a few ideas, not so long ago Dean was the POTY?

3BA0D9DA-AD8B-4F96-983A-734BFCCDBF97.jpeg

A shame to see Deano go. A bit of a head-scratcher of a decision, particularly at this stage of the season, so can only assume there's some plan in place. Very well liked by the fans at Tranent and a consistently solid player for us over the past few seasons. I know we've brought in Jake Mitchell from Hill of Beath but can't say I know too much about him or have seen much of him.

Edited by Omnishambles

On 21/10/2021 at 12:31, Omnishambles said:

A shame to see Deano go. A bit of a head-scratcher of a decision, particularly at this stage of the season, so can only assume there's some plan in place. Very well liked by the fans at Tranent and a consistently solid player for us over the past few seasons. I know we've brought in Jake Mitchell from Hill of Beath but can't say I know too much about him or have seen much of him.

Was certainly a bold decision ,considering Tranent haven't lost a league goal at home all season. 

Normally players are only replaced with better , the new lad better hit the ground running .

Huge wins for Nitten and Whitehill today as the relegation battle intensifies.

Who would have thought Hill of Beath would be where they are and although Camelon have a new gaffer that was some thrashing in the cup today.

21 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

Huge wins for Nitten and Whitehill today as the relegation battle intensifies.

Who would have thought Hill of Beath would be where they are and although Camelon have a new gaffer that was some thrashing in the cup today.

Watched Nitten the last 2 weeks, losing both games by the odd goal. Their form has deserved something and hopefully this is the springboard for some more success.

Agreed on HoB & Camelon. Very surprising!

Was certainly a bold decision ,considering Tranent haven't lost a league goal at home all season. 
Normally players are only replaced with better , the new lad better hit the ground running .

Man of the match today in the Scottish cup game so must be alright [emoji1303]

14 hours ago, Dalry llama said:

Jake was man of the match on his debut today. Solid. Looks a player.