The Premiere Division 2021-22

2 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

if you go in close enough you can see sibandas foots on the line.

You can't.

I'm not saying it was or wasn't offside, but you can't see anyone's foot touching the line in that picture. They could be in front of it.

9 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Are you going to apologise because clearly Sibandas foots on the line where as Aidan Stevenson is a yard out by your own admission

If you think Sibanda is on the goal line then keep believing that and if you are the lad Alan Horne i will take every one of your comments with a pinch of salt.

regardless of any of the refs decisions Camelon were well beat over the course of 90 mins. youve had a decent start but lose 1 game and every excuse under the sun, 

take it in the chin and move on.

8 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I wasn't at the Whitburn game. But we played Newtongrange and Ally Grieve was ok very experienced had 2 very inexperienced linesman on with him. Had SImon maclean yesterday and the Whitehill game and the same problem reared its ugly head in both games his failure to control the game. Bring back the play to book a player who should have been booked. Had Brent Falconer at Dunbar and I thought he was fine as well.

TBH the referees in all the games have been okay, but at least one of the linesman looks out their depth (although I know from experience it’s a difficult job).

One issue with the referees though is they are still more likely to book a player for dissent than a bad tackle.  So it can escalate between sides quite quickly and get out of hand.

59 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

If you think Sibanda is on the goal line then keep believing that and if you are the lad Alan Horne i will take every one of your comments with a pinch of salt.

regardless of any of the refs decisions Camelon were well beat over the course of 90 mins. youve had a decent start but lose 1 game and every excuse under the sun, 

take it in the chin and move on.

Which one of the tossers are you on twitter. Based on the last 12 mins we capitulated and could say we deserved to lose up to that point the game was heading for a draw.

You can't say I'm just blaming the ref because we got beat. You can ask the whitehill boys would tell u my opinion on the same referee and we won the game.

Have to say dundonald we're the biggest bunch of tossers we've played this season. Football is for fun they had no respect for anyone with their shite from the players and management after the game. Aidan hendry needs to lay off the mad dog as well.

Dunbar and newtongrange were very friendly clubs. 

I am moving on. We go on to inverkeithing 

Edited by yessiricanboogie

7 hours ago, GordonS said:

You can't.

I'm not saying it was or wasn't offside, but you can't see anyone's foot touching the line in that picture. They could be in front of it.

You can see he's in line with the post gordon. I was at the game and thafs what I saw from that side of the pitch as well

38 minutes ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

TBH the referees in all the games have been okay, but at least one of the linesman looks out their depth (although I know from experience it’s a difficult job).

One issue with the referees though is they are still more likely to book a player for dissent than a bad tackle.  So it can escalate between sides quite quickly and get out of hand.

A lot of the linos this season have been young guys very inexperienced so good luck.to them. Good luck to any team who has simon maclean. I would not be surprised their be a serious injury on his watch 

10 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

if you go in close enough you can see sibandas foots on the line. Basically the lino has seen it how journeymans photo saw it. People behind the goals claimed he was onside. I was at the side of the park could see sibanda was standing on the line and the evidence proves it. EIther way we should have defended it better and if they want to take the result as "they should have won" based on the last 15 minutes where we capitulated. That game was heading for a draw until the ref sent Jay off. Twice in a few weeks may i add. Hopefully the club will be making their complaint to the SFA

Out of interest, what would Camelon be complaining to the SFA about? The first or second yellows for Jay, or the non offside for the much discussed goal, or just because the ref’s a skinny ginger?

ETA AFAIK you can’t appeal a yellow?!

Edited by Ann Dan Otherthing
Addition

54 minutes ago, yessiricanboogie said:

Which one of the tossers are you on twitter. Based on the last 12 mins we capitulated and could say we deserved to lose up to that point the game was heading for a draw.

You can't say I'm just blaming the ref because we got beat. You can ask the whitehill boys would tell u my opinion on the same referee and we won the game.

Have to say dundonald we're the biggest bunch of tossers we've played this season. Football is for fun they had no respect for anyone with their shite from the players and management after the game. Aidan hendry needs to lay off the mad dog as well.

Dunbar and newtongrange were very friendly clubs. 

I am moving on. We go on to inverkeithing 

before i will move on as well , i think you need too get your own house in order before slandering other clubs,

You must have conveniently forgot about the boxing match outside your committee room an hour before kick of that half the world could  see/hear,

the fact Dundonald were made too change in a portacabin that wasnt fit  for purpose and also told to  do team talks in the covered enclosure where exposed live electrical wires are near by whilst the home side got Home and Away dressing rooms ,   and the threatening behaviour to the referee after the game by someone connected to Camelon whilst collecting corner flags.

look forward to the return match where i hope you get  a referee and assistants that fit your needs .

1 hour ago, Ann Dan Otherthing said:

Out of interest, what would Camelon be complaining to the SFA about? The first or second yellows for Jay, or the non offside for the much discussed goal, or just because the ref’s a skinny ginger?

ETA AFAIK you can’t appeal a yellow?!

They can't appeal the decisions but that's 2nd time that refs sent him off. If u look at the photo look at the way the guys coming in. He would have a broken leg if he takes that challenge.

Dundonald only kept doing that because they were getting away with it. Jay was absolutely halfed on the half way line this happened a few times they kicked kyle mowatt as well once as well and because the ref never brought it back to book the players which is dangerous.

They can complain about the ref so that he doesn't ref them again. Camelon did so about Craig Reid a number of years ago and he was banned from reffing Edinburgh United again.

1 hour ago, Fife Journeyman said:

before i will move on as well , i think you need too get your own house in order before slandering other clubs,

You must have conveniently forgot about the boxing match outside your committee room an hour before kick of that half the world could  see/hear,

the fact Dundonald were made too change in a portacabin that wasnt fit  for purpose and also told to  do team talks in the covered enclosure where exposed live electrical wires are near by whilst the home side got Home and Away dressing rooms ,   and the threatening behaviour to the referee after the game by someone connected to Camelon whilst collecting corner flags.

look forward to the return match where i hope you get  a referee and assistants that fit your needs .

There's nothing wrong with the portabcabins. What are you expecting in the circumstances it's a lot better than getting changed outside in the circumstances.

Uncovered cables do u not have cables running through your house. You aren't going to get electrocuted from that. It's not different to the cables that run from a sky dish or Aries or an outside light.

We have our off the field problems and that is no secret. But 2 people having an argument had no bearing on yous. Your players shouting at fans. 

Threatening behaviour a wee guy with learning difficulties that got a bit over exuberant is hardly end of the world stuff considering the obscenities yournplayer shouted at the end of the game to camelon dug out.

Don't worry I won't be at your hovel. Wouldn't give yous the money. Shite club. Horrible people.

Anyway..............Good point for us at Nitten and a draw a fair result.   First half we hit the bar before opening the scoring where their keeper could have done better, at the other end Saunders pulled off a great point blank block.  Second half Nitten had more of the play but we should have gone two ahead when Campbell pulled a shot wide when clean through. Saunders again pulled of a couple of impressive stops but Nitten got an equaliser with 15 to go which their play deserved (after we survived a strong penalty shout).  Another point in the bank towards safety.

8 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

Anyway..............Good point for us at Nitten and a draw a fair result.   First half we hit the bar before opening the scoring where their keeper could have done better, at the other end Saunders pulled off a great point blank block.  Second half Nitten had more of the play but we should have gone two ahead when Campbell pulled a shot wide when clean through. Saunders again pulled of a couple of impressive stops but Nitten got an equaliser with 15 to go which their play deserved (after we survived a strong penalty shout).  Another point in the bank towards safety.

You not think you'll be pushing for mid table with the start u have made

1 hour ago, yessiricanboogie said:

They can't appeal the decisions but that's 2nd time that refs sent him off. If u look at the photo look at the way the guys coming in. He would have a broken leg if he takes that challenge.

Dundonald only kept doing that because they were getting away with it. Jay was absolutely halfed on the half way line this happened a few times they kicked kyle mowatt as well once as well and because the ref never brought it back to book the players which is dangerous.

They can complain about the ref so that he doesn't ref them again. Camelon did so about Craig Reid a number of years ago and he was banned from reffing Edinburgh United again.

Not sure what relevance the sendings off are, especially if both for 2 yellows? Were you at both games and do you have issue with any of the cards? Can’t recall his first on Saturday, but the second certainly looked like a dive.

Good luck getting Saturday’s ref banned from Camelon or any games! Can’t recall that previous example you gave and  even with an extensive Google (missing out his first name, which may be wrong?) found nowt. 

Not sure what photo you’re refereeing to, so a screenshot may be interesting. However the discussions re the onside or offside goal show that angles and distance can lead to inconclusivity.

Edited by Ann Dan Otherthing
Addition

8 minutes ago, Ann Dan Otherthing said:

Not sure what relevance the sendings off are, especially if both for 2 yellows? Were you at both games and do you have issue with any of the cards? Can’t recall his first on Saturday, but the second certainly looked like a dive.

Good luck getting Saturday’s ref banned from Camelon or any games! Can’t recall that previous example you gave and  even with an extensive Google (missing out his first name, which may be wrong?) found nowt. 

Not sure what photo you’re refereeing to, so a screenshot may be interesting. However the discussions re the onside or offside goal show that angles and distance can lead to inconclusivity.

He had to dive out the way. He didn't look for the pen. So I disagree especially when the ref didn't book a dundonald player for the same thing. 

Yes I was at both games as I keep saying the problem with the ref is unless the games stop He doesn't deal with challenges if he stamped it out on both games he wouldn't have had the problems he had.