The Premiere Division 2021-22

4 minutes ago, Fife Journeyman said:

You must be the boy in the howf behind the goal 🤦‍♂️

There was a Camelon boy in a blue top at the Whitehill game, up level with the 18 yard line second half, you could have heard him in Bonnyrigg 😉

6 minutes ago, GroundhopScot said:

Neutral here!

I came along to the Camelon - Dundonald game today and I thought The Bluebell deserved the win.
It could've went either way until the red but Dundonald even up to that point had created more and better chances.

I thought the first goal was offisde, but it's pretty unanimous from the guys behind the goal that he wasn't 
Dundonald pen was 100% correct.
Not sure if it was actually a dive for the second yellow or if he'd just lost balance but it's absolutely not a pen. Ref probably had a better view than I did from the main stand and the decision seemed fair enough. I'd probably have given him the benefit of the doubt and waved play on.
Can't recall Camelon having a strong pen shout. I remember the supporters looking for one but I thought that was a little hopeful.

Definitely think Camelon lost the head but that's a great win for Dundonald and I really enjoyed the game.

Thats the point I'm making that if the ref didn't give the 2nd yellow or he gives the pen. The reason why I say it was again for consistancy, Macissac made a similar tackle in their half and was deemed a foul and probably wasn't. The ref was awful and pretty much did influence the result.

17 minutes ago, Marooneye said:

When do Tranent play Penicuik.  Two horse race.

International weekend in November (13th) then Premiership winter break in January (15th).

Saturday 7th August
Camelon 2-4 Dundonald Bluebell
Dunbar United 2-2 Hill of Beath Hawthorn
Linlithgow Rose 1-3 Penicuik Athletic
Musselburgh Athletic 3-2 Jeanfield Swifts
Newtongrange Star 1-1 Blackburn United
Tranent 2-0 Sauchie
Tynecastle 1-2 Broxburn Athletic
Whitehill Welfare 3-1 Lothian Thistle HV

Big wins for Penicuik, Musselburgh and Whitehill who move into safety. HofB finally avoid defeat.

1556262268_EPJul17.JPG.3e5ff44b77da77515613cbb6d98198e8.JPG

1 minute ago, HibeeJibee said:

International weekend in November (13th) then Premiership winter break in January (15th).

Saturday 7th August
Camelon 2-4 Dundonald Bluebell
Dunbar United 2-2 Hill of Beath Hawthorn
Linlithgow Rose 1-3 Penicuik Athletic
Musselburgh Athletic 3-2 Jeanfield Swifts
Newtongrange Star 1-1 Blackburn United
Tranent 2-0 Sauchie
Tynecastle 1-2 Broxburn Athletic
Whitehill Welfare 3-1 Lothian Thistle HV

Big wins for Penicuik, Musselburgh and Whitehill who move into safety. HofB finally avoid defeat.

1556262268_EPJul17.JPG.3e5ff44b77da77515613cbb6d98198e8.JPG

Disgraceful that there is a playoff.  Should be one up from East and West.

You clearly like speculating who Iam. Most people know who I am I had to change my name because the Linlithgow secretary didn't like that I dug him up for an offensive comment. I was sitting in the seated area in the stand. Interesting rangle on twitter just now
Alan?

1 hour ago, Marooneye said:

I must have missed this are you saying if Tranent win this league  or anyone, that they don't automatically go up , they have to play off. If so where is this pyramid dross. That's no right.  If you win the league you go up.

12 minutes ago, imho said:

I must have missed this are you saying if Tranent win this league  or anyone, that they don't automatically go up , they have to play off. If so where is this pyramid dross. That's no right.  If you win the league you go up.

It's terrible.

On 03/08/2021 at 10:48, Man from the East said:

Hill of Beath Hawthorn will be a very  very difficult match, it will probably be a little bit turgid.

Again the most recent display by DUFC against HoBH was a very very poor, substandard performance, 3:0 or 3:1 , and it could have been a much greater defeat. Currently HoBH are suffering from player isolation and other factors. I'm sure they will soon be back to their natural level of performance and league position. It wont take them too long to re-establish themselves. Good luck to them - no team should be suffering from the player issues that many clubs recently experienced - notably Jeanfield Swifts.

Turgid? Obviously being unable to understand what a bad day at the office means  that Turgid has me spinning,however todays game with HOB was okay

I think a draw was a fair result. Both teams had chances to win but it was far more enjoyable to watch. However I feel this was a chance missed by Dunbar to put some distance  between the teams at the bottom but in my opinion it was a decent game and a fair result.

9 minutes ago, Casey Jones said:

Nonsense! Tranent and Penicuik have both made great starts. But, with only 6 of 34 matches played, far to early to say who will win the league.

Can’t see past Tranent this year. Seem to have upped a level.

Some very good teams that will push them mind.

9 hours ago, The Mantis said:

There was a Camelon boy in a blue top at the Whitehill game, up level with the 18 yard line second half, you could have heard him in Bonnyrigg 😉

9 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:

I think they heard me in Camelon that night. It was the same ref

7 hours ago, Burnieman said:
9 hours ago, yessiricanboogie said:
You clearly like speculating who Iam. Most people know who I am I had to change my name because the Linlithgow secretary didn't like that I dug him up for an offensive comment. I was sitting in the seated area in the stand. Interesting rangle on twitter just now

Alan?

Most definately. 

Quite abusive towards folk whether they on the park or on sidelines.

Maybes needs some anger management lessons and another name change.  :lol:

5 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Nonsense! Tranent and Penicuik have both made great starts. But, with only 6 of 34 matches played, far to early to say who will win the league.

We shall see but in my opinion its a two horse race.

10 hours ago, Marooneye said:

Should be one up from East and West with a playoff between second placed teams for a promotion spot too. Having the SoS at the same tier complicates things though.